Part x 2

Third Person's Pov:

City: Seoul

The morning rays of the sun hit the boy's face who was fast asleep on his working table with papers scattered around him. He was sleeping with his head down on the table as he crossed his arms above his head so no light disturbs him.

"Tae wakeup or else you will be late for court" a high pitch voice said from the other side of the room.

The boy shifted his head on the table in a comfortable position as he heard the voice. He slowly got his head up as he opened his eyes and gripped his silver hair in frustration.

"Shit! I haven't completed my documents yet" he groaned in annoyance.

He got up from his chair and opened the door of his working room. He walked towards his kitchen where he found his older sister standing , drinking water from the bottle as the door of the refrigerator was wide open.

"Oh you finally decided to wakeup Mr Kim Taehyung" she said as she watched her brother getting out the jam jar out of the fridge.

"Taeyeon Noona , why do we always have to eat toast and jam in the morning" Taehyung asked as he settled down the dinning table along with his sister who picked up the toast and started spreading jam with the knife.

"Because I am too lazy to cook , besides I have to go to office early" Taeyeon said as she munched on her toast and then took a sip from her coffee.

Taehyung was eating his toast when he decided to ask his sister , a question that was on his mind for long time.

"Noona , when are our parents returning from States?" he asked.

"I am not sure but mother called me the next day and said they won't return till the Kim Company's business is properly settled in States"she replied.

"This means that they won't return till months" Taehyung murmured enough for his sister not to hear it. Kim's family had a food processing company in Korea which Taeyeon handled and their parents decided to enlarge their sales in States.

Taehyung was a 20 year old boy who worked as a famous bachelor lawyer in the city, though his parents wished that he looked after their business but the boy denied their demand as it was his dream to become a lawyer. It was his dream to help the falsely wronged people and the suppressed ones and giving the justice to people was his motive.

His sister Taeyeon , was the head of Kim's company in Korea. She might be youngest female ceo in the city at the age of 26. Many boys and girls were always by her but she remained faithful to her girlfriend Tiffany.

"Okay Tae , I am leaving now. I might be late at night so I asked Hoseok to cook dinner for you , that sweet boy never denies me but you literally are to blind to see his charms." Taeyeon said as she cleaned her face with the napkin.