Part x 3

Third Person's Pov:

Village:

The two boys reached at a mansion's entrance. It was only most luxurious house in the street where the loyals lived.

"Its fine now hyung , you can leave now" Jungkook said to the older who was still holding his hand.

"Okay then but do visit me tomorrow's night" Jimin said as he raised Jungkook's hand and pecked it affectionately.

"I will hyung" Jungkook said as he stood on his tippy toes and kissed Jimin's lips who returned it by grabbing younger's waist and enveloping younger's tongue by his who moaned into his mouth. They both detached their lips as saliva trailed down their lips and as they panted for air , filling their lungs with oxygen.

"Bye Jungkook!" Jimin said as he walked backwards and waved at younger like a kid who smiled at his hyung's cute actions.

"Bye Minnie!" Jungkook smiled as he waved his hand higher and turned towards the gate of Mrs Wang's house.

He approched the door bell and pressed it with his finger as he waited patiently for the door to open.

The door wide opened and there stood a lady in her early fifties , dressed in a black sleek dress.

"You are late again Jungkook. Care to explain." Mrs Wang asked as she crossed her arms over her chest and blinked her eyes.

"Sorry Miss , I had some matters to take care off" Jungkook said as he bowed down his head , guilt rushing in him.

"This was the last time , but if you are late again , then don't dare to show up at my home" the rude lady said as she continued talking " Clean the whole house and my son's room as well. We are having a party tomorrow's night and I need you to help in preparations. Come early tomorrow" she said as she grabbed her handbag.

Jungkook nodded at her "But Ma'am tomorrow night?" he asked.

"Yes , tomorrow night so don't dare be late" the rude lady said as she walked out of the house without waiting for younger's response.

Jungkook sighed deeply as he came in the house and closed the door behind him as started to think.

"You can do this Jungkook. Do it for Jimin hyung. Fighting!" the boy encouraged himself as he smiled and took the duster and started cleaning.

"🎵🎶Baby you are mine mine mine🎵🎶" a voice startled Jungkook as he was cleaning , turning his head around to the sound , his eyes catched a topless boy only in his sweatpants jamming to the music with his headphones. The said boy was the only son of Mrs Wang ' Jackson Wang' who was rarely home because he was the said 'Badboy' of the village.

Jungkook gasped at the sight but fear rushed in him as he saw Jackson's eyes on him.

"Oh Kookie , you are home" he said as he took off his headphones and approached the startled boy who backed off until his back touched the wall and clenched his hand on the duster as he felt a hot breath on his face.

"Why are you fidgeting Kookie , I didn't do anything" Jackson chuckled as he saw the scared bunny.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly 'Why is he home today' he thought.

Jackson shrugged his shoulders as he backed away " I only wanted to say that you must clean my room , it is a mess" he said as he watched Jungkook sigh in relieve as he opened his eyes.

"Okay Master" he said calmly but to Jackson it sounded so seductive.

"I will be in my room" he said and walked away.

Jungkook took the broom and set off to clean the floor.

It was until Jungkook cleaned the whole house but only one room was left and Mrs Wang was also not home yet.

Jungkook sighed for the umpteenth time as he slowly turned the knob of the said room. He stuck his head in the room and sighed in relieve as he saw Jackson sleeping on his bed.

Jungkook then entered the room and closed the door. The bedroom wasn't just a mess , it was a disaster zone. It looked like a drunken cyclone had erupted , unwashed clothes scattered all across the room , beer bottles in contact with floor , empty wrappers of junk food all over.

Jungkook looked at the condition of the room in dismay. He started off by picking the clothes , squatting down he started to pick clothes.

Wrong choice.

Jackson opened his eyes as he licked his lips at the sight of Jungkook's butt who wad picking the clothes up. He brought his hand towards his erection as he palmed his member in his pants as he looked at Jungkook's back. He let out a breathy groan which got Jungkook's attention who turned his head to backside and gasped as he was lifted off the ground and thrown at the bed.

Jackson hovered over Jungkook who started to scream "Get off me , you filthy bastard. Help me".

"Don't scream , no one will help you. You bitch" Jackson growled as he bit Jungkook neck who had tears in his eyes.

"Don't. Stop it . Don't touch me" the younger boy pleaded but his calls where ignored until an idea came to his mind. He bit hardly on Jackson arm who screamed at the burning sensation and Jungkook took the opportunity to run. He quickly ran out of the house without looking back and hurried towards his home.

"I can't , I can't" he panted loudly as he kept running , tears kept running down his face as disgust came over him.

He finally reached the home but much of a disaster was waiting for him.