Savannah- chapter one

SOOOOO DIS IS DA STOWOWY MA DUDES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OK  DA PEEPS. I also want to say thank you to "DA BEST KLNCE SHIPPER" because she did most of the work on this story. She found all the pictures and filled ot most of the thingys. She is also going to be writing the first chapter so thanks. She also wrote this note because lyndie didn't want to answer her phone so I can ask her what to write so I put this and said it was from her. Also go watch Voltron even if you've already watched it go rewatch it cause KLANCE4LIDFE.

~Lyndieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

!*~Nashi's Pov~*!

*BEEPZ BEEPZ BEEPZ*   Then I smashed my alarm clock with my flame engulfed fist while Layla walked out of our walk in closet and screamed at me " NASHI THAT WAS THE THIRD ONE THIS MONTH"  "So, why can't you just wake me up I mean, you're always up before me." "That is a good idea now that you say that." "I know it is gosh just make sure you wake me up like20 minutes after you wake up sence you spend about 5 more minutes than I do on my hair, and clothes so yeah 20 sounds about right because we usaly have to wait for like ten minutes for mom to get ready so yeah.  7:20 sound about right?" " yeah sure whatever."

We both finished getting ready and went over to the conbolts house because they live right next door and mom and dad were on a job as well as Igneel who went with Ezra. So when we went over there Raiden was knocking on the door for some reason. "Hey Raiden why are you here?" Layla asked. "Oh hi Layla. My mom worked nightshirft so she just came home and went to sleep, Dads on a job and Macey is sick so I had no one to walk to the guild with so I came here so I could walk with Rose and you." I don't know why but I kinda get this feeling that there is like , a kinda like love triangle going on between the three of them, because they only hang our with their team mates but they don't realise anything beond friendship with all of their relationships.

After that Rose answered the door. As she saw Raiden she got a confused look on her face. "What are you doing here Raiden?" "Hi Rose, My mom worked nightshirft so she just came home and went to sleep, Dads on a job and Macey is sick so I had no one to walk to the guild with so I came here so I could walk with you all." " Well come inside all of you its the middle of winter, if we keep talkin out here we might freeze to death." After that we all came inside and Ren ran in the living room and hugged Layla. Ren really likes Layla. He always wants her to play with him and do everything like her.

Then her exseed, Malory, walked in the room and said to me "Where is matt? I though he was sopposed to be with you?" "Mira needed him for somthing important this morning so he went to the guild hall earlier." "Oh well I just wanted to make sure he was ok." After all this we went to the kitchen ate waffles and went to the guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hewwoooo. Savannah here and I'm mad at lyndie. So I'm not talking to her and I'm posting this and going to write the whole story and post a chapter hopefully every week if I will post a reason I didn't. Goodbye. <3