chapter 3 savannah

I made this picture so its mine so it belongs to me nad yeah things. SUNDAY COUNTS!!!!

~savananh

layla pov

They never told me what we were going there to do until we left magnolia. Once we left magnolia he was still rambling about walking. Then at last my patience was up and I yelled. " if you have so much energy to walk and ramble on and on why don't you like carry me because unlike you I'm not a dragon slayer so I can hate walking and go ride a train!" I paused for a second. "And what the heck are we going to do there anyways?!?!??" To everyone in the guild except these three would have been very surprised at this sudden outburst because I was a generally quite person so when I did do this, Which I did do quite often, I would not be at the guild so everyone would be surprised. But, Raiden and Rose both are not even phased. " well why don't you just get on my back then." " I will."

Then I got on his back. " and we are going there to-"

Then Rose screamed bloody murder. She had been picked up by a blurry figue who looked like they were moving really fast and they took her deep into the forest. 

ROSES POV SPOOPY~

I got picked up and i was screaming over and over again but he was so fast that he took me far away from Raiden and Layla. I didn't know what to do when he coverd my mouth with his hand. So I licked it.

"Gross EW gross."the mystrie man said very weirdly. Then I reconized the voice. Jet then he turned arround the tree to my supprise to see droy.