Savannah- chapter two

Hewwoooo stowowy time! And that picture up there belongs to me. I drew it. I am pretty good at drawing faces i just for some reason couldn't right then. Also just to clear up what lyndie put at the beginning of the story raiden has the same magic as his dad and rose and him both get motion sickness but they are the only two other than Gale who has developed the sickness yet.
~ SAVANNAH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Layla's POV
I arrived at the guild later than everyone because Mira's rug got destroyed. It was behind the bar counter so it usually  doesn't get destroyed. So I went to FIKEA (fiore's IKEA). But once I did get there I gave the rug to Lis( Lisanna). She was standing in for Mira at the bar along with Kinana.

I took a cookie for my "hard work". I didn't do that much but I took one anyways. So after that was over with I walked up to rose and raiden. Raiden noticed me strait away and announced to me " I have chosen a job for us to go on today we should be back by like dark. Ok? Go tell your sister then go tell lis." He said it like he was very excited and I'm not sure why.

As soon as we left I knew why they were both excited. We weren't going to be taking a vehicle we were going on foot. They didn't even tell me what we were sent to do all they said was where we were headed. We were just headed to a small village near magnolia. That's all they told me and then raiden started rambling about how much he loved walking.

They never told me what we were going there to do until we left magnolia. Once we left magnolia he was still rambling about walking. Then at last my patience was up and I yelled. " if you have so much energy to walk and ramble on and on why don't you like carry me because unlike you I'm not a dragon slayer so I can hate walking and go ride a train!" I paused for a second. "And what the heck are we going to do there anyways?!?!??" To everyone in the guild except these three would have been very surprised at this sudden outburst because I was a generally quite person so when I did do this, Which I did do quite often, I would not be at the guild so everyone would be surprised. But, Raiden and Rose both are not even phased. " well why don't you just get on my back then." " I will."

Then I got on his back. " and we are going there to..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday is still a day of the week so I'm on time. Please comment suggestions on what raiden will the job will be. Thanks.
~Savannah