My version of the story-Chapter one- The Dragneels

Hey everyone! This my version of fairytail next Gen.. Savannah will probably very mad at this. Also it's not completely done yet so here's just what I have done. You can read while I write.

-Lyndie

-------------------------------------------

Nashi's POV.

"BEEP! BEEP!" My alarm clock blared. I groaned and smashed my hand into the alarm with a flame engulfed fist. The alarm shut off but my hand crashed into the protective charm my parents put up a couple weeks ago.I hissed as pained seized my fist  and withdrew my now throbbing hand.

'Well now I'm awake' I thought, scowling and rubbing my palm. I got out of bed and grabbed some probably-not-clean clothes. leaving the room I share with Igneel, that at the moment was still asleep, I started walking to the bathroom.

Halfway down the hall, I locked eyes with Layla, who was also heading for the bathroom. Both of us stopped dead in our tracks. Squinting my eyes in challenge, I bolted for the bathroom. Layla did the same. Throwing fire at her to slow her down, I slid into the bathroom slamming the door shut. Layla banged at the door in annoyance , obviously agitated at me for cheating. I laughed and turned on the water.
Stripping out of my pajama's, I got into the water that for most people would burn their  skin off of their body, but for me it was perfect.

Layla's POV

Ugh! That's the third time this week! Mom had gotten me only fire proof clothes since she found out I wasn't a dragon slayer like my sister and brother, but it still hurts when I get blasted against a wall. Being the youngest and the only child without dragon slayer magic, I was always picked on. At least me and Aquarius are on good terms. Without her I would have permanent spinal damage.

Backing away from the door sighing, I went back to my room. I decided to skip a shower today and just put my hair up. I grabbed my clothes and quickly slid them on. I don't technically have any keys if my own. My moms spirits pass on their own free will to help me with jobs and such.

" BREAKFAST IS READY!" Mom shouts about a hour later. Realizing that Igneel and dad are probably already eating and Nashi was still in the shower, I went into the laundry room and turned the lacrima that heats the water off. After that, I skip down stairs just to enter complete and otter chaos. Sighing, I grab some pancakes and snatch the syrup before Igneel could drown his own. " Three... Two... O-" I was cut off my Nashi screaming, "WHO TURNED THE WATER HEATER OFF?!". I sighed at the daily occurrence. Mom looked at me accusingly and I'm just shrugged. "It couldn't be helped. Raiden, Rose,  and I are going on a mission, and I don't want to be late." She just nodded knowingly. "Luceeee! Let's go on a job!" Dad said, jumping out of his seat. Mom smiled and replied "Okay, but remember we have to be home by 6:00. I still don't trust these kids alone." As she finished her sentence Nashi came down the stairs and glared at me murderously. I gulped and gave a forced fearful laugh. "Um... I'll be goin to the guild now, Bye!" I said nervously. The moment I finished my statement I bolted out the door, heading towards the guild as fast as my legs would take me with Nashi close behind. So many curse words left her mouth moms going to be so ticked when she gets her hands on her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And finished with this chapter!
How'd you like it? Comment your thoughts. Except you laurel.
No one needs your comments.
Any way, vote and follow me, my beautiful children!

Till we meet again,
Your lovely author,
Lyndie the Average