𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴

˗ˏˋ 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 ˎˊ˗

FOR MIA AND JOCE'S first night in Atlanta, visiting Roman and the Infinity War set, Roman wanted to treat her best friends to a fancy dinner at a restaurant in Atlanta

After their dinner, as Roman had planned with Lizzie, she took Mia and Joce to Lizzie's and Rose's apartment so they could eat ice cream, candy, popcorn, and talk about Roman's crush.

When Roman opened the door to the apartment, she saw in the living room, a big blanket fort and inside the blanket fort, two bowls full of popcorn and various types of candy, and a big bucket of rocky road ice cream, Roman's favorite ice cream. "Mom and dad, I'm home," Roman said, jokingly, after entering the apartment and taking in the changes that had been made in the living room.

After saying that, Elizabeth and Rose came out of their rooms in their pyjamas and Lizzie's hair in a messy bun and Rose's in a high ponytail and went to greet Roman, Mia, and Joce.

"Hi! What do you think of the fort?" Lizzie asked, excitedly.

Roman giggled before answering, "I think you really went all out."

"Of course I did! You were having a crisis and I wanted to help. You said this was what you wanted to do, so, I went all out. Only the best for my little Ro." Lizzie explained.

"Aww, thanks so much, Liz!" Roman exclaimed as she hugged Lizzie.

"Now, you three go get changed and we can start our girls night, talking about Roman's love life." Lizzie said. "Okay," the four of them agreed, in unison.

Roman, Mia, and Joce went into Roman's room and Mia and Joce got out their bags and all three of them got out their pyjamas. They quickly changed and the three of them took off their makeup and put their hair up before joining Elizabeth and Rose in the living room where she had everything set up.

Lizzie was already sitting in the blanket fort with Rose,waiting for the three of them to go into the living room.

Once Roman, Mia, and Joce joined them in the fort, Lizzie looked at Roman expectantly."So, spill the tea." Lizzie said to Roman and her, Rose, Mia, and Joce started giggling. "I'm serious, I need all the details."

"I love him." Roman said. "I saw him at the Civil War premier, when you and Seb took me to it and he was really cute and then I saw him in the movie, and you know how much I love Peter Parker, so him playing Peter in the MCU doesn't help with my crush!"