𝘹𝘷𝘪. 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯

˗ˏˋ kiss the girl ˎˊ˗

ROMAN SAT ON HER SOFA, scrolling through her phone. When suddenly her phone beeped.

Message from Unknown!

Roman furrowed her eyebrows. She was confused as to why someone was texting her at 11pm on a weekday under an unknown number. After a few minutes of contemplation she opened the message.

unknown
stay away from Tom or bad things will happen!

The girl rolled her eyes thinking it was a joke and put her phone on the coffee table. After a while of just watching shows, her phone beeped again.

Message from Unknown!

unknown
I wouldn't ignore me if I were you.

roman
haha very funny

unknown
nothing about this is funny

unknown
you wouldn't want Tom knowing about your crush.

roman
I don't know what your talking about.

The only people that knew about Roman's crush were Rose, Joce, Mia and Lizzie. Thinking it was one of the girls she decided ask them to stop.

Tea Party ☕️
5 Participants

Elizabeth [scarlett🧝🏼‍♀️]
Joce [mamabear🐻]
Mia [bubbles💧]
Roman [sunshine☀️]
Rose [firecracker💥]

sunshine ☀️
who's pranking me?

scarlett🧝🏼‍♀️
what?

bubbles💧
not me?

mamabear🐻
I'm confused

mamabear🐻
but if some is pranking you, I'll beat their ass.

sunshine☀️
rose?

firecracker💥
nope wasn't me.

sunshine☀️
it had to be one of you.

bubbles💧
what even happened?

sunshine☀️
I'll send screenshots

mamabear🐻
what the hell?

firecracker💥
dude, does anyone else know about your crush?

sunshine☀️
Only you guys and my family

scarlett🧝🏼‍♀️
just block them, they're probably a 12 year old fan girl who doesn't want Tom to have a girlfriend who isn't her.

sunshine☀️
yeah, you're right I'll block them right now.

sunshine☀️
night guys!

After everyone said their goodbyes, Roman went straight to the messages, when she was about to block the unknown person, she had gotten a new message.

unknown
I know everything about you roman. I know where you live, I know where you're family lives and I know where Elizabeth and Rose live.

unknown
Trust me I won't be afraid to do a little house visit, if you don't listen to me.

Roman was shaken up. After the unknown number sent photo evidence of everything, Roman decided she couldn't put the safety of her friends and family at risk for a silly crush.