𝘪𝘹. 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴

˗ˏˋ let it go ˎˊ˗

ROMAN AND ROSE sat in front of Rose's computer, they'd been there all day, searching for answers.

"wait I found something," Rose announced shifting slightly to show Roman the information she found.

"what the fuck"

ROMAN HAD ENOUGH, how dare they come into her life and try to dictate whom she can or cannot talk to.

She needed to tell everyone what happened. Most importantly, she needed to make things right with Tom. Grabbing her keys, she got into her car and drove as fast as she could.

The sound of knocking, woke up Tom. He hadn't been doing to well, he missed Roman. Walking over to the door, he was face to face with the girl that broke his heart.

"What do you want?" Tom questioned. Roman was shocked, she hadn't thought about what she was going to say.

"I'm sorry" Roman weakly replied. Tom rolled his eyes, he was really hoping for a better apology. Already having enough, Tom went to close his door but Roman quickly interjected.

"Please let me explain" Roman begged, as tears fell from her eyes, "please."

Tom huffed but nodded nonetheless. Opening the door, he gestured Roman to come in.

"I was being threatened" Roman confessed. "They told me, that if I talk to you then they'll hurt my parents, Lizzie and Rose or Joce and Mia. They sent me pictures of their houses, and their addresses. I was afraid" she continued. Tom was shocked, why would someone threaten Roman?

"Do you know who did it?" Tom questioned.

"Yes, I'll explain it later, right now I just need a hug," Roman replied tiredly.

Tom didn't reply, instead he just pulled Roman into the huge she asked for.