𝘷𝘪. 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘧

˗ˏˋ nobody gets too close ˎˊ˗

Is there beef in the marvel cast?

It was no secret that Tom Holland and Roman Reyes had chemistry onscreen and offscreen

It was no secret that Tom Holland and Roman Reyes had chemistry onscreen and offscreen. The two marvel actors were very close from what we've seen of them, but when Infinity War was released the two stopped talking.

Everyone was rooting for the two to end up together, but I don't think that's happening any time soon because Roman has been hanging out with Noah Allen, a model.

Roman has been facing some serious backlash. With comments like "you're a slut", "Tom was too good for you" and even some telling her to kill herself.

Roman has recently gone on Twitter and had this to say, "Just because I'm a girl who hangs out with boys does not make me a slut, I think it's ridiculous honestly"

Many of Roman's friends have stuck up for her, Elizabeth Olsen went on twitter to say "Roman is one of the kindest people I know, she would never purposely hurt anyone. If she's happy being friends with Noah so be it! Leave her alone." Rose Johnson, Mia Collins, Joce Morgan, Lily Wilson have also talked about the situation, sharing kind words about Roman.

We are rooting for you, Roman.

@TomHolland1996 : Can you guys please stop hating on Roman, we're both busy people, we don't have to constantly
be with each other.

31k Likes 10.9k retweets

@roman liked this tweet!

|

@user11 : I honestly don't know why people are hating on Roman, she's deserves the world!

@roman liked this tweet!

|

@rose; heck yea Thomas, you defend yo girl.

@tomholland1996 liked this tweet!

|

@mia: I honestly stan ( is that the slang people use now?)

|

@user69: Mia is so precious, honestly!

|

@mamajoce: Aye, it's may job to be protective, I'll let you off this time mister.

|

@NoahAllen: Suddenly Tom cares, wow!

|

@rose : dude fuck off

IMESSAGE between ROMAN and THOMAS

roman
Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking up for me.

thomas
it's okay.

thomas
can I ask you something?

roman
sure?

thomas
why did you cut me out?

roman
I don't know.

thomas
oh come on, roman.

roman
I seriously don't know, what you're talking about.

thomas
cut the bullshit, Roman!

thomas
I spent literally hours thinking about if I hurt you, worrying about what I did wrong,
thinking about how you cut me out but didn't cut Seb, Robert, or any of the other cast members out.
I was so sure that we were going somewhere and that you actually liked me back.

roman
tom, I didn't know you felt that way.

thomas
you obviously wouldn't if you're to busy avoiding me at all costs.
I was planning on asking you to be my date to premiere but instead
you stopped talking to me and went with Noah instead.

roman
I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you.

thomas
it's a little to late for that Roman.

Are you sure you want to block this number?

Block
Cancel

thomas has blocked roman!