Don't break the rules

Victoria POV
   I moan as I stretch my back. Damn I haven't slept this good in a while. I think to myself as I stretch my feet and hands outwards.
         That is, until my hands and feet hit something hard and sturdy.
        I gripped onto them with my hands and it felt like wooden poles, which is weird cause I don't have a bed frame. I lazily start to flutter my eyes open. I rub them as I sit up.
Crinkle crinkle
       The first thing I see is the pure white bars around me. Wtf is this a crib???!
       I move my thighs to get up and I feel an odd sort of padding under me. For the first time I become aware of what I'm wearing. I scan my body and see I'm wearing some kind of black and white onesie with a hood on it. There is a little bulge on my crotch area and I feel my stomach drop once I bring my legs together and confirm my suspicion that I'm wearing a diaper.
What the hell?! How did I get here?! What tf happened? I can't remember anything and now my head is pounding.
          I frantically look around the room for an answer and I get mortified of my surrounding. The crib I'm in is white and has a little panda bear in the corner along with a big fluffy white blanket.
          All along the white walls are butterflies of various colors and patterns. There is a closet to the left of the crib which has its doors closed and floor length mirrors which makes the kinda small room look larger.
          There is a changing table in the other corner which has a few wooden drawers under it. Then there is a door that is slightly open so I can make out that it is a bathroom that seems to have lots of pink in it by the looks of it.
       My breath quickly starts to speed up by the second and I can feel an anxiety attack coming on any second now.
Okay okay, calm down. These bars aren't that high you can crawl out and then we'll go from there.  I rationalized with myself before getting up, and self cringing at the sound the diaper made with my every move.
         As quite as I could, I hoisted my leg over the bar and then the other. I was about to jump down when my leg got caught in between the bars and I dropped to the floor as I cussed myself out for being such a klutz.
         The door was quickly thrown open and before I could comprehend what was going on I felt myself getting picked up and rocked gently in someone's arms.
         "Oh my baby, did you have a tumble? It's okay love, Daddy's here."
Wtf?!
         I scream and kick my legs as I throw around my arms. I may be a little small for my age but I make up for it in feistiness.
           I feel a firm slap on my bottom and something rubbery get shoved into my mouth.
        "Aren't we grumpy today? You better stop little girl or else you'll get punished."
Punished?! What the hell is this?!
       I lock my eyes with, you guessed it, Adam and I give him a death stare. He looks at me with gentle, but tired eyes.
         "Now princess, there is no reason to look at Daddy that way. You must be hungry. Here let's get you some food for that hungry tummy and then we can have a little talk."
           I spit out whatever is in my mouth and I cross my arms, still giving my death stare as he bounces me the whole way to the kitchen.
We walk into the fairly modern kitchen and go over to the little sitting area where there are four chairs and a....oh no.
I start my screaming fit again and thrash my arms around violently hoping that Adam would drop me so I could run to the door.
         Well he did drop me...onto his knee. He had sat down on one of the normal chairs and had put me over his knee.
         "I really didn't want to punish you on the first day," Adam sighed, "Well you leave me no choice little one."
          With a sudden movement he unsnapped my onesie and had dragged my diaper down until just my bare butt was poking out.
          I was about to protest when I felt a swift smack ring out and my butt started to burn.
Omfg he just spanked me?! Who the hell does he think he is?! That shit hurt!
Smack
Smack
Smack
Over, and over, Adam's hand came down on my tender behind and with each smack I became less and less rebellious. I started to grip onto his jeans trying to contain my tears until finally after the 20th time I yelled out "Stop! Please!"
He stopped, fixed my diaper and onesie, and then plopped me into the high chair and secured the table that came with it with a loud click.
I tried to hide my quiet sniffles as I saw him grabbing things from the kitchen to make breakfast.
He came over with an omelet that looked delicious and I started to think this might not be too bad.
That is until I saw what was in his other hand.
Adam was holding a warm bottle of milk, with a small smile on his lips.
I feared saying no would result in more spankings to my already abused booty so I just shook my head slowly.
"Aren't you hungry baby girl?"
"I'm not a baby," I timidly squeaked out.
"Well of course you aren't, your a big girl aren't you?" I nodded. "Great! So can you feed yourself the bottle so Daddy can explain to you what's going on?"
I was about to protest. He wanted me, a 19 year old  girl, to drink out of a bottle. I was NOT a baby. However, then I figured the faster I except the faster he will explain wtf is going on and I have A LOT of questions.
I gave another tiny nod as I slowly extended my arm for the bottle.
"What a good girl!" Adam praised as he handed me the bottle and then ruffled my hair.
I rolled my eyes while he was occupied with pulling the high chair closer to his normal chair.
          He gets comfy in the chair and realizes I'm not drinking the bottle, it's just up against my lips. He frowns slightly and pushes it fully into my mouth before squeezing the end to make the milk come out.
          I whine but to be honest the milk isn't as bad as it could have been; actually it has a nice taste but at the same time doesn't taste like milk.
         "So, baby girl, let me start off with saying you will never be hurt as long as you are under my care. I will make sure you are loved and protected at all costs. Second, since I am willing to protect you so selflessly I would think following a few rules shouldn't be so hard correct?"
          I raise an eyebrow at this; what exactly did he have in mind??
        "Rule 1.) You will always call be Daddy, no exceptions. Rule 2.) You will listen to Daddy and not argue with him. 3.) You will use your diapers for their intended use; toilets are off limits completely. 4.) Daddy will feed and dress you. Rule 5.) You will not walk; Daddy can carry you or you may crawl. Rule 6.) If you break any of these rules I will punish you as I see fit. Any questions?"
Any questions?! My brain was racing with a million! Why me? What is this whole 'Daddy' crap? Did he seriously think I was going to follow his rules? And punishments? Wtf does that mean?!
            I couldn't decide on what question to ask so I just shook my head no.
            Adam smiled at me which lit up his blue, sparkling eyes.
            "Awesome! Oh look you finished your bottle, such a good girl!" He praised as he gently took the bottle out of my mouth.
           I must have been sucking it out of stress.