Let's cover up

Adam picks me up and places me on his hip once again. It's a small dormitory but it looks to have a kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, and a shared bathroom. Adam takes me back to the baby room which I assumed would have been my normal room if this dude wasn't such a wacky one.
Wow and to think for a quick second I saw the possibility of getting laid in this arrangement. That's definitely out the window.
             He places me gently on the changing table then gives me the one moment hand gesture. I sit patiently, although I have no clue why, and start to get almost excited. Yes I didn't think I'd be showing up to my orientation in a diaper but I'm still here and I get to enjoy the beautiful campus and get my college experience PROPERLY started.
He comes back with old black yoga pants and a baggy t-shirt that I usually reserve for sleeping. The assortment of clothes is by far the most modest pair I have out of all my clothing.
"Looks like my princess is a bad girl and wears lots of naughty attire. Only Daddy gets to see his little girl in naughty clothing. Don't forget though darling, these yoga pants are a privilege, if you are a naughty girl that privilege can very easily be taken away." He said that last part in such a strict voice it made me shiver.
Okay Fu I can wear whatever I want to wear, I have a good body let me show it off if I want.
         Adam sets the clothes down on the side of the changing table and starts to unbutton the onesie that conveniently ends right at the crotch. He slips it over my head and I had been so distracted from everything else, and he hadn't moved the onside that high up before, I hadn't even noticed that I had no bra on. I quickly went to cover myself but Adam's hand stopped mine and put them at my side with a strong amount of force.
              "Little girls are not embarrassed, you are allowed to be naked around Daddy."
Oh frick off why don't ya?
           I didn't want another slap to my poor little bottom so I relaxed. I wasn't usually very shy but he didn't deserve to see me.
He grabbed the baggy shirt that would pretty easily hide the fact I even had boobs in general and slipped it over my head.
He threw the onesie into a laundry bin that had little butterflies on it and then he reached out to pick me up, but stopped when I put my hands out.
"Weggings"
"Baby girl, we will put those on when we are about to leave, I still need to get your diaper bag ready so if you have an accident while I'm getting your things together I want to be able to see."
I roll my eyes at the fact he thinks I'd volunteer to just let loose in that thing but I lower my hands and let him pick me up. He places the leggings on his arm as I'm being cradled easily with the other.
We go back to the kitchen and I see the snacks Adam had apparently been preparing. There are cut up strawberries, cantaloupe, bananas, and watermelon, which is without a doubt my favorite fruit. There are also two bottle that have been filled with what I'm guessing is milk, one looks a little thicker though.
Maybe one is 2% or something.
                 "Baby girl I'm sorry but I didn't prepare a pre bottle so just suck on your binkie to keep you occupied."
                  He cradles my head easily in the side of his neck and keeps a small bounce going as he starts to grab together our things.
             It's like he wants me to....to....
            My eyes start to get intensely heavy; the secret touch of being held by someone with care is apparently much stronger then I ever expected.