Admit it

He sets me on the couch and pulls a little pink chair from a near by kids table that is off to the corner of the living room area.
              "So, Precious, today we have orientation. I want to make sure we are clear though before we start getting ready to go. You will call me Adam outside these walls unless I say otherwise. The bathroom rules still apply and you will tell me at once if you have had an accident. You will stay close to me and if you miss behave do not think for a second I won't punish you. I am letting you be a big girl for a while mostly, don't make me take it away, got it?"
          Okay okay, let me process. We are going to orientation...but I'm going to be in a diaper. Well damn not what I had in mind. I can just slip away at one point and tell the room assignment lady what's going on. She should be able to help me. Wait...I don't have to use my pacifier when I'm out, right? Cause if so this man is catching some hands. There is nooooo way.   
               Adam seems to have noticed my crunches up confused face.
            "Do you have a question Princess?"
             I take the pacifier out, "Do I need this when I'm out?"
               Adam smiles at me, "If you want it, Daddy will have another in his bag just in case my baby girl needs it." He goes and pops the pacifier back into my mouth.
           Gross, I swear if I hear the words Daddy come out of his mouth one more time.
           Adam starts to get up from the little chair which caught my attention and he grabs a coloring book and crayons from the table and sets them down next to me on the couch.  
          "Kitten, I need you to color to keep yourself busy while Daddy makes some snacks for today right over in the kitchen. I just changed you but if you have an accident of just need Daddy tell me okay baby?"
            I slightly nod but my eyes don't leave the coloring supplies.
           Color? When's the last time I had time to relax, let alone color?
           I flip through the Winnie the Pooh themed coloring book and find a cute picture of Christopher Robin and Pooh bear on a log and I grab some of the crayons.
          I'm coloring furiously and I don't even notice that Adam had sneaked up behind me. 
          "Whatcha drawing princess?"
            I jump out of my skin and whip my head around.
          Adam quickly puts his hand on my head and gently rubs the top of it, "Hey, hey I'm sorry baby, Daddy just wanted to see what you drew him."
           Boo this ain't for you.
         I lifted up my drawing and Adam took in a gasp as he looked at it. For a strange reason I felt the need for him to approve of it.
       "Looks amazing beautiful! We should put it up on the fridge don't ya think?"
          He walks over to the fridge and uses one of the magnets to stick it on.
         "So you ready to start getting ready to go?"
          As ready as I'll ever be.