Yelling makes it worse

Adam picks me up fully and starts to take me back to the room with all the baby stuff.
       My vision is blurry from the tears that were present but I can still see him push open the door and I can feel him gently place me on the changing table.
        He sticks a pacifier in my mouth and it taste sweet for some reason.
       He goes under the changing table to take out a new diaper, and other supplies.
       Adam goes to undo my diaper after he unsnaps the horrendous onesie that's still on,  and I kick him...or at least try to.  I can't move my legs.
Oh shit! Oh mother of God. This is the end. I'm done. I've been drugged and I'm going to be thrown out onto the street in front of a car and get ran over. Jesus what if they bury me in this diaper? Lordy shoot me please!
         "Hey, hey, Princess it's okay. Daddy gave you a little something to make your body relax to make this process easier, don't worry love it's not permanent I just want to make sure my baby girl won't do anything dumb while we are still getting used to our routine." Adam says in the most calming voice I have ever heard, even though nothing of what he just said calmed me down.
            My face can still make expression so I make my best F You face.
He gives me a little smirk and I finally notice the diaper in his hand.
It's like a million times thicker then this one!
I again try to wiggle but nothing can happen so I lay there, with hot, furious, tears slipping down my cheeks. He undoes the diaper and takes a second to stare at my privates. I clench up, obviously uncomfortable, and turn my red face away from him.
I feel a cool finger start to dance around the opening of my pleasure box, but then quickly slip away.
I sneak a glance at him and he seems to be shaking his head.
What the hell is up with him?
I am about to shoot the pacifier in my mouth at him when I see him start to clean me up with cold as hell wet wipes and I instantly start sucking on it trying to contain my chills.
"Sorry, Precious. I know , Daddy knows. But we are almost done though."
He places the thicker diaper on me after he powdered me up and he sits me up.
Okay this is ridiculous, I can't even close my legs!
Adam picks me up ever so gently and places me on the ground. He kneels to me and snaps my onesie back on right.
"Can you give Daddy a little spin?"
I don't move, but then see almost a warning in Daddy's eyes so I obey, as I feel my legs start to wake up.
No use they are though for now I am doing almost a waddle because of the large gap between my legs.
Adam smiles, satisfied, and comments "Perfect."
He picks me up and places me on his hip as he heads back to the main living room.