001 - pounds & dollars | j.jk

alternatively called 101 Dalmatians or Me?

↳ alternatively called 101 Dalmatians or Me?

pairing :: jeon jungkook × reader

summary :: it's your birthday and you are certain that your boyfriend has forgotten; but has he?

g

enre :: fluff, drabble, slice of life!au

word count :: 2.6k words. (does this still count as a drabble? i swear this started off as one.)
n

ote :: that puppy interview inspired me, and this gif. i cannot handle this cuteness.

YOU STORM INTO YOUR WORKPLACE, angrily, throwing your designer bag into your desk and plopping down on the chair before your work desk

It was your twenty-fourth birthday and no one around you seemed to have remembered that important fact. Not even your boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook and that was what frustrated you furthermore.

Jungkook turns in the bed you both shared earlier that morning, and pecking your lips as soon as he woke up, he wishes you, "Good morning, baby." You smile happily then, waiting eagerly for him to wish you. However, you are disappointed. He still had shown no sign of remembering the importance of the day.

Your boyfriend is a sleaze. A cute sleaze that you loved a bit too much that you could probably never part with, nonetheless. Jungkook merely climbs on top of you today morning, right after the peck. He lowers his head to capture your mouth and you kiss him back only for a minute, giving into his demands.

"Jungkook-ah," you whine lowly against his lips. He hums as he slowly moves towards your neck, peppering kisses against your neck. He latches onto your skin and a whimpered moan is released from your mouth as you grip onto his sides.