007 - the idiot's guide to unhook a bra | k.th [ii]

— alternatively titled, third time’s a charm.

pairing :: kim taehyung x reader, established relationship!au

summary :: your boyfriend is determined to remove your bra single-handedly and he’ll stop at nothing till he does it. you’re the one suffering the consequences however.

genre :: smut, fluff, humor 
word count :: 11.374 (pt.i + pt.ii)
warnings :: mentions of weight, explicit language, explicit sexual content, ie — breast play, nipple play, fingering, cunnilingus, hair pulling, dirty talk, squirting, praise kink, gagging, blow job, marking, unprotected sex, creampie, tae has a belly button piercing but it’s just a mention.

ii)warnings :: mentions of weight, explicit language, explicit sexual content, ie — breast play, nipple play, fingering, cunnilingus, hair pulling, dirty talk, squirting, praise kink, gagging, blow job, marking, unprotected sex, creampie, tae has ...

The third time your boyfriend tries to remove your bra one handed, you are glad it is on your body and not his.

And it's on your request.

Not because you wanted Taehyung to learn (not that it isn't a win-win situation) but mostly because you were so sex deprived from your boyfriend for two weeks now thanks to his competitive arse.

Also because the movie was boring and your boyfriend seemed a lot more interesting than the movie's horrible direction.

You're on top of Taehyung's lap, kissing down his neck, telling him to focus on how he's feeling and how he'd feel rather than being so competitive to remove the bra. Taehyung pulls back and mumbles, "How does that work?"

"You've tried it enough for two weeks," you kiss him. "It's going to work."

"Is this a test?"

"Consider it," you sigh. "You're really killing the mood again, boy," you frown, before straightening up your spine and looking at him, "It's just a bra. Why are you so goddamn hung up over it?"

He confesses finally, "Because I saw some stupid article the day after I said everything. It told me that girls love it and that it'd make them happy."

You cup Taehyung's face, a bit taken aback by his response, "But you make me happy either way."

"I—"