004 - adulterous | j.jh

PAIRING: Jung Jaehyun × Reader

GENRE: 1800s british!au, black butler!au, smut

SUMMARY: Jung Jaehyun was simply one hell of a butler and after all, the devil knows the best.

WORD COUNT: 7.3k words

WARNING: oral (f), penetration, voyeurism, dirty talk (?), overstimulation. oh well, this was written for some black butler!jaehyun smut, so like.

 oh well, this was written for some black butler!jaehyun smut, so like

"My Lady, we have apple tart for your snack this fine evening. The apples are freshly plucked from our orchards and the ingredients are the finest ever," the man in his neatly pressed suit explains.

You look up through your right eye that isn't being covered by your voluminous hair. Jung Jaehyun was simply one hell of a butler. Demonic by virtue and being, Jaehyun was like a soulmate to you for all the wrong reasons – the two of you bound by contract that offered your soul to the devil in exchange for his service and the seal of the contract shined brightly on your left eye.

Your head is supported by your left hand and you sigh morosely. Jaehyun's gaze quickly shifts to you to see to your concern, "What's wrong, my Lady?"

"Is the lass who bore witness to the incident the only lead we have in this case?"

"Presently, at this moment, yes," Jaehyun curtly says and you glance back at him. His black hair swayed with the incoming breeze through the window and his eyes glistened in the setting rays of the sun. Did he always look this good?

"We need to get information from this woman this very moment, Jaehyun. We cannot proceed any bit further into this case without another lead from the woman herself," you rip your glance away from Jaehyun's eyes and stiffly say.

"But your fiancé will be here this evening, my Lady," Jaehyun sternly says. You look back at Jaehyun after taking a bite from your apple tart. You only wish that he had a slight dismay while he informed you of that but what emotions could a devil possibly portray?

"Can Taeyong not come the next day?" You try to not sound disappointed. Jaehyun's eyes flicker something for a small, brief moment but it is nothing you get your hopes high on.