002 - just your attention | j.jk

pairing :: jeon jungkook × reader

summary :: you couldn't always blame it on the hormones for being sexually frustrated when jungkook (or more particularly his thigh) was around.

genre :: smut

word count :: 2.6k words.

note :: jungkook is bias wrecking me and I cannot honestly handle it.

YOU OPENED THE DOOR TO the room only to see Jungkook working hard on his laptop, typing away his time with his eyes fixated on the screen

YOU OPENED THE DOOR TO the room only to see Jungkook working hard on his laptop, typing away his time with his eyes fixated on the screen. You sighed and leaned against the panel of the door in vain.

Jungkook was always caught up in his work. You came home only to find Jungkook coding a program or sleeping because the day was exhaustive. It had been days since Jungkook had given you any attention. It had been months since Jungkook took you out on a date.

Beyond everything, you were sexually frustrated.

The purple vibrator that you had bought for occasions such as these helped you to an extent but none came even close to the effect Jungkook's cock had on you. You had taken a bite of the sweet apple and it was too late to go back now.

"Jungkook," you called out as you walked slowly towards him, taking small strides, praying tonight was going to be a lucky one. Your boyfriend hummed in response. His attention was still fixated on his work and you were genuinely getting agitated by now.

"Jungkook-ah," you whined and leaned over his shoulder as you stood behind him. Jungkook merely smiled and continued his work, typing so quickly on his keyboard that you even wondered if he pressed the keys properly.

You propelled yourself a bit further, letting your hot breath fan over his ears and the side of his face and neck. Jungkook ignored your presence and let you be.