Chapter Four: His Luring Scent

I stood right before Jungkook's apartment with a black travel bag in my hand that included a spare of my clothes and some personal stuff that I took from my locker. It felt as if I got kicked out by my parents and traveled my way to my boyfriend's place or either a criminal trying to hide from the cops.

There was an access control keypad right beside the door of his apartment, and because I didn't know his passcode, I pressed down the doorbell as I patiently waited for him to get the door for me.

A little moment later, the door swayed ajar, revealing Jungkook in his sweatpants and grey jacket. Slowly, the corner of his lips raised into a small smile when he saw me standing right in front of him. His hand reached for my bag and grabbed it out of my hold.

"I didn't really expect you would visit me this very soon." He said in a jokingly manner and moved aside, gesturing me to step in.

"Actually, same. I'm just trying to stay away from interrogation," I sighed as I shambled inside. "I also want to avoid my brother since we weren't really on good terms the last time we spoke. I'm afraid the moment I open my mouth, Jimin and Yoongi become each other's rivals." I added.

"Why? You'll have to tell him soon anyway." Jungkook stated matter of factly and shut the door close, making my body grow rigid with anxiety. It had been a long time since I experienced being isolated with the opposite sex under the same roof.

"I-I know, but I don't want to be a witness of Yoongi beating the living daylights out of Jimin. They're very good friends and the last thing I want is to be the cause of their conflict." I whined as the anxiety welled up even more inside me.

Jungkook dropped my travel bag on the couch around his small living room while I removed my white sneakers.

"Then, what are you planning to do later? You can't just ignore him for the rest of your life." He evoked me as I watched him amble towards the kitchen area.

My chest rose as I took a deep breath, "I don't know. There's something I'm more worried about than that, to be honest," I declared, contemplating whether or not to tell Jungkook that I settled an agreement with Park Jimin.

His eyes peered at me inquisitively, his expression grew quizzical as he waited for me to continue speaking.

I looked down at my hands, my fingers fiddling together as my mind protesting at the idea of telling him. "I–"

The beeping sound of the microwave interrupted my speech. I did not dare to continue talking, considering it must be a sign to save it for later.

"I microwaved the leftover pizza I ordered last night. Do you want some?" Jungkook questioned while he opened the microwave and took the plate out with a few pieces of pizza over it.

"Yeah, sure." I answered, my feet sauntering over his direction.

"Come on, I'll show you to my room." His head signalled me to follow him and I obliged.

With his other hand, he twisted the doorknob and swung the door open, exposing his well organized room. My eyes roamed around the area and it left my mouth slack open. It was contrary to what I expected, assuming that boys' rooms are messy and has a lot of mysteries inside. In reality, his room was not that much, although he got all the things he needed.

My gaze landed on his laptop which was turned on, noticing that he was on the netflix website. He must have realised I was looking when he paced over his bed and shut the laptop down before I could even catch a glance of the thing he was watching.

I narrowed my eyes at him, a sly grin etched onto my face. "You sneaky, little bitch. What were you watching, huh?"

A heavy sigh emitted from his mouth, his head shaking in disapproval. "Hey, if I was watching porn, I wouldn't be on netflix." He defended.