5 ❤️

We were high off our asses already, but I had to get rid of this whole bag of weed. I had too many fucking bags of weed at home. I was thinking about just selling the shit.

  We were all sitting in the living room, smoking and shit

  We were all sitting in the living room, smoking and shit. It was nothing but good vibes.

  "Can somebody show me where the bathroom is please ? I got weed in my nails." Diosa pleaded.

"I got it." Nicole said with a little smirk.

They got up from the couch and disappeared into the long hallway together.

  Me and Asia both turned our heads and looked at Bianca, who had her face in her phone. She looked up.

"What? That's not my girlfriend bruh. Ion really care about allat." She stunted.

  "Yeah ight..." Asia mumbled.

It got awkwardly silent after that, so of course I got up and broke the silence.

  "Who's down for a threesome?" I flirtatiously asked.

They bursted out laughing their asses off. Shit was not that funny. I could have been serious, but my friends know I'm high and I've always been confused about my sexuality.

"Girl, shut up. You not even ready for allat yet." Bianca laughed harder.

"Fine...don't say I didn't try." I mumbled and sat back down.

Nicole and Diosa walked back into the room, smelling like hella weed...Or maybe we all just smelled like weed. Yup, that's probably it.

  Bianca looked up. "There's gonna be a party tonight my nigga. You already know Imma be in there. It starts at 9:30 so are y'all tryna get scooped up or what?"

"Bitch you be the main one drunk off ya ass. You not driving are you?" Asia asked in a stern voice. I love that overprotective shit bruh.

"Uber, nigga!" Bianca raised her voice, pulling out her debit card.

"HELL YEAH!" Everybody in the room started screaming.

Everybody is literally fried off their asses, so our reactions to everything is very exaggerated.

  "Bianca, can I talk to you for a bit?" Nicole quietly asked.

"Yeah wassup?" Bianca loudly replied.

"I meant in private."

"Well whatchu gotta say that the rest of them can't hear?"

"Bianca, stop fucking playing with me bro."

"Who the fuck you calling bro?"

"Who the fuck you cursing at?"

Before any of us even noticed what was going on to even try to break it up, Bianca had already leaped across the room, now dragging Nicole out my her throat.

"Well...shit..." Diosa mumbled.

"This is regular," I laughed.

"It happens all the time."

"Must be nice," Diosa said.

"Having someone grip you up and letting you know you ain't going nowhere..." She continued.

Asia licked her lips and looked at her, but then quickly looked down at her phone.

"...Yeah. Umm..." I tripped over my words.

  Diosa glared at me, sticking her long tongue out and doing tricks.

Oh my fucking god...Not this again...

"Shit that's great to know, but I really have to use the bathroom." I said, not waiting for a response and running off into the bathroom.

I just sat in there for a bit to gather my senses. I couldn't stay in there with Diosa provoking me. I shouldn't even like her right now, but I can't he out of my head.

"Uhh...fuck..." I heard a familiar voice whisper.

I heard a muffled scream. I heard shit falling to the floor and everything. I got kind of worried. Is Nicole and Bianca okay in there?

"Mmm...don't fucking stop..." I heard Nicole say.

Oh fucking no. They're fucking. Oh my god. If I leave the bathroom now they're gonna think I was just listening the whole time. Oh my god.

I had no idea what to do. I didn't wanna interrupt because Nicole's moans were so sexy. I never heard her moan like that before.

"You gonna stop acting up?" I heard Bianca ask.

"Yes..."

"Yes who?"

Nicole hesitated.

"Yes...who?" Bianca asked again.

"Yes Bianca!" She screamed.

"My nigga what the fuck...Get off me bro." Bianca angrily said.

"Shut the fuck up, mad ass. We not together so I'm not calling you daddy. The fuck." Nicole said.

  I heard them start shuffling around. Hopefully they were looking for their clothes.

"Open your legs." I heard Nicole say.

FUCK! Can they just leave it at one fucking round? Ion wanna be in this bathroom all fucking day. I heard both of them moaning. I really never heard Bianca moan before. That's something I always wanted to hear. It sounded even sexier than Nicole's moans.

I had an idea. I hate to interrupt the fuck session, but I can't just be in this bathroom like this.

"ITS A SPIDER IN THIS BITCHHHH! AHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed loud enough for the whole house -- and everybody on the block -- to hear.

That earned a reaction out of everybody.

"AHHHHH! BITCH WHAT THE FUCKKKK HELPPPPP!" Everybody started screaming.

  Bianca and Nicole fell out the room with their shirts put on inside out. Nicole also had her titty popping out.

"Where's it at?!" Bianca asked, everyone now gathered near the bathroom.

I smiled, "False alarm. It was just a piece of hair...Ahehe." I giggled.

"Girl...ah fuck it. Its 8 o' clock. Lets get ready to go to this party." Asia said.

"Bet, y'all should all get ya stuff and we can get ready at my house." I said, since Bianca and Asia lived on the same block, which was around the corner from Nicole's house.

"Alright."
"Bet."