20❤

Asia and I pulled up to Jazmin's pretty ass house. The house was so pretty, but Jazmin's mom was never home, so she could do whatever the fuck she wanted. Have anyone over type shit. So these kickbacks were already something I was used to. Except Jazmin was in jail for 6 months for a big ass hood fight she got into and she beat the shit outta this crip bitch.

Mind y'all, me and Asia was already high as fuck cause the first thing we ever do when we get in a car is hotbox. I knew we was finna smoke again because that's what always happens when we go to Jazmin's kickbacks so I started putting in my eyedrops on the way to the door.

We rung the doorbell and heard her run from the living room to the door to let us in fast as fuck.

"Hey y'all!" she greeted us, sounding high as fuck.

I dapped her up and gave her a hug after Asia. She smelled like Vanilla and weed. I loved that scent. That's literally what everyone knew her  for. Her signature hemp-vanilla scent.

Asia stayed talking with Jazmin, and I decided to go to the living room and sit on the couch. There, I seen an unfamiliar ass dude sitting on the couch across from me.

 There, I seen an unfamiliar ass dude sitting on the couch across from me

He was darkskinned, and he had dreads. He knew how to dress too. He was eyeballing the shit outta me. Like damn. So you know me, I started eyeballing him back.

"Fuck is you looking at?" he bucked at me.

Oh hell no. What the fuck. Nova, calm down. It's okay. You obviously didn't hear what he said correctly. Ask him to repeat himself.

"Whatchu say?" I asked, tilting my head.

"I asked what the fuck you was looking at." He repeated.

"Nigga you wouldn't know I was looking at you if you wasn't eyeballing the shit outta me like I had a fucking big ass dick on my fucking forehead or something. Better sit yo lil ass down somewhere...Bitch ass boy."

He started smiling, showing his pearly white teeth under his braces.

"You got a mouth on you shordy." He said, chuckling.

"Nah cause you coming at me crazy like you cute or something."

"Do you think I'm cute?"

I hesitated. He fine as fuck. I never seen a nigga with dreads AND braces before. But I like Jazmin. Fuck.

"...Yeah." I said.

That caught him off guard. He smiled and didn't say anything else.

The girls finally came into the living room. Along with another unfamiliar ass nigga.

 Along with another unfamiliar ass nigga

I'm guessing this was Blackie's homeboy. He didn't pay me no mind. He was really tryna talk to Asia, who was paying him no mind. The darkskinned boy was just tapping away in his phone. Maybe he was talking to his girl. None of my concern anyways.

I finally got up and went to the kitchen to make me something to drink and shit. I wanted some Henny, but I didn't know if I was ready to get drunk yet. I reached for the bottle anyways.

"Aye."

I was startled as the fuck. Motherfuckers always tryna walk up on me like they cool and shit. Fuck outta here bro. I turned around to see it was this black ass bitch ass fuck boy mop head ass nigga.

"The fuck you want?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He backed up from behind me and got next to me.

"Oh, so you about that life?" He asked.

"First off--"

"My name Benji." He said.

"Okay. I'm Nova. Anyways what the fuck you want?" I rudely asked.

"I was asking if you really drink. Cause Henny is some hard shit G." Benji informed me, like I ain't already know that shit.

"Ight well I'm grown and--"

"But I ain't even come to ask all that. I really came over here to ask for your number." He said, looking at me in my eyes.

Woahhhh.

For some reason, I ain't even say no. I just took his phone and put my number in. I grabbed a bottle of water and walked back to the living room with Benji to see Asia and that other nigga vibing and shit, while Jazmin and some other people we're bouncing around, throwing up gang signs, and listening to Chief Keef.

Me and Benji were talking and vibing the whole night. I got to know more about him, where he was from, who he really was type shit. He even showed me why he was typing so hard on his phone. It was a fucking stick figure fighting game. The fuck. He's a weirdo, but he sure is fine. I don't know why I had to give in and give his ass my number but damn. He was fine as fuck, and he wasn't an asshole.