8 ❤️

Malena dragged me out that place and told me to get in the Uber. We were both drunk and high as fuck, but I had a feeling she was more out of it than I was.

"...Y-Yo Nova." She finally spoke after like 3 minutes of silence.

"Huh." I replied lazily.

"You got really drunk tonight. I just wanted you to get home safe. I...I texted the girls or whatever and they're gonna bring your stepsister home but I wanted to make sure you was good man." She slurred.

"Yo...I fucking love you." I told her.

"Huh...I love--"

"No no no. You don't fuckin' get it. You...don't...fuckin'...get...it." I snapped.

"What the fuck are you--"

"Please come home with me tonight. I can't be by myself and I really need someone to be here for me. I FUCKING NEED YOU!" I slurred.

"Okay, okay, lets go." Melena slurred back as the Uber reached our destination, my house.

She guided me up the stairs, barely even able to keep herself steady. She told me to go first, so I made sure I poked my butt out enough to make her wanna touch it.

We finally reached the door. I unlocked it with my key and we stumbled in.

"D-damn I haven't been here in a...in a fuckin'...Uhhhh" Malena stuttered, clearly drunk as a bitch.

"Girl fuck yeah...Sh-Shit man...Fuck yeah lets fuckin'...fuckin' lay down and shit man..." I also stuttered.

We headed to my room and I immediately took all of my clothes off and changed into a sports bra and shorts.

"Come here..." Malena said, holding her arms out.

I immediately walked over to her, sitting on my bed. She grabbed me by my waist and pulled me om top of her. I was basically straddling her at the very moment. We started to kiss, and the next thing I knew, she had me riding her face.

The pleasure was overwhelming. I came and ended up going for another round, but this time, for the first time, I wanted to do all the work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oof I am sooo sorry that I haven't been publishing parts. My phone broke and I'm waiting to go pick up my iPhone tomorrow, so expect some more parts tomorrow around like 10pm, because I'll be out with my boyfriend all day and I literally do not wanna cancel my dick appointment😅 you know I gotta relieve that stress sis . but uhhh ... Yeah stay tuned babessss