15 🍃

(Diosa)
  I punched the bitch in her face hella hard and she threw her cup of water on my face, which made me even more made because I didn't have on my waterproof makeup today. I grabbed her hair and then swung her to the ground. She lost balance and brought me down with her. She started kicking me and shit while everybody was tryna break us up. I spit on her and she tried to run up on me again but was pulled back from her people.

  Nova was pissed at me.
"Get in the car Diosa." She said escorting me to the car.

  All the girls got in and we immediately drove off before the police started looking for us and shit.

It was silent for a good 5 minutes until Nova turned around and said

"MY NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? YOU ARE NOT MY GIRL AND YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS THROWING HANDS WITH RANDOM ASS GIRLS THAT I START TALKING TO BRO! YOU FUCKING DRAGGED THE WHOLE SITUATION!" She said, clapping between each word and shit.

"She disrespected me." I simply said.

"THAT'S CAUSE YOU CAME OVER TRYNA START!" She screamed extra loud.

The girls were just quiet looking around and shit.

"Fuck it. I don't even wanna talk about the shit." Nova said, shaking her head and turning back around.

  It was silent the whole ride home. Bianca dropped us off in front of the house, we said bye to the girls, and went in.

  To our surprise, our parents were home, and they didn't look too happy. They looked a little...distant.

"Hey guys, how was the trip?" I came in asking.
They looked at each other and didn't answer.

"Come on Diosa, pack you're stuff cause we're leaving." He said, sounding serious.
  Nova said nothing and went upstairs.
I followed her.