Stalker Fan

Introducing dannys group chat!

—-

DannyMuffinFenton- there's been a issue...

DontCallMeSamantha- a 'ive run out of muffins problem' or a 'im about to die problem'?

DannyMuffinFenton- a 'ive just been kidnapped by a crazy stalker fan with ghost hunting equipment' kind of issue.

TuckerTooFine- is it paulina again?

Paulina- im on this chat too you know, and NO!

DashRules- lmao, defeats the ghost king then gets kidnapped by a fangirl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DannyMuffinFenton- SHE HAD A FREAKIN BAZOOKA! AND A THERMOS! SHE FLUFFIN SAID 'you're mine ghost boy' THATS SOME CREEPY ASS SHIT!

StarLight- thats two muffins in the trash.

Mikey- ARE YOU ALL JUST GONNA TEXT EACHOTHER OR HELP SET UP THE RESCUE EQUIPMENT!?!? LANCER ALREADY HAS THE SPECTER SPEEDER!

DannyMuffinFenton- THANKYOU MIKEY!

DontCallMeSamantha- I dunno, got a lot of hw to do tbh...

DannyMuffinFenton- SAMMYYYYY PLEASEEE oh shit shes vominh igottagoNU SHETRYNTAK MY PHINRNEEEE

KwanKwanKwan- ...shit....

TuckerTooFine- ...OK EVERYONE IN THE S.S

—-

"The next time I say i've been kidnapped, HOW ABOUT YOU ALL HURRY! AND NOT TAKE YOUR OWN SWEET PRECIOUS TIME!" Danny exclaimed.

"Oh hush, at least we're helping you get unmarried" Star said.

"HOW'D SHE EVEN MANAGE TO MARRY YOU!?!? LEGALLY!?!?" Sam angrily huffed.

"oooo someones jellyyyyy, but I honestly have no freaking clue" Tucker replied.

"Hey, the next time we play Never Have I Ever, I can say that I've been kidnapped and married to a creepy fangirl stalker!" Danny said, happily.

"Who the hell said there was going to be a next time?" Elizabeth said.

"I'M NEVER PLAYING THAT GAME WITH YOU! NEVER AGAIN!" Dash exclaimed.