The Zoo

Danny and his class were at the Zoo. DJ was with him. He was in the baby carrier that was strapped on Dannys chest. He happily chewed on his teether as he watched the polar bears.

"Remember to stick together" Lancer told them.

"I'm surprised we haven't got kicked out yet" Dash mumbled.

"Don't push our luck"

———

"Cotton Candy!" Danny immediately walked over towards the stand.

"Oh hell no, the last thing we need is you on a sugar rush!" Sam stopped him.

"Sammy! Please! I'll give you some!"

"...fine"

"Yay!"

Danny happily bought the cotton candy. He gave some to Sam and ate some himself. He gave DJ some small peices of watermelon he packed.

Suddenly, the cotton candy was ripped out of his hands. The thieves were a couple seniors. They laughed at him.

"Thanks for the cotton candy, shorty"

Dannys eyes flashed green. He gave DJ to Sam.

"Hold my baby"

———

"One day! Can you just go one day without having to call Skulker!?" Star scolded him. Danny huffed, fixing DJs hat that had started to fall off.

"No"

"Can we just go?? I wanna see the sea lions!" Tucker exclaimed, starting to walk off. Everyone rolled their eyes but followed him anyways.

When they got there, they all saw the sea lion swimming. Danny saw that it looked upset and lonely.

———

"you tOOK THE SEA LION!?!?" Elizabeth exclaimed at Danny. Danny placed his hands on his hips. DJ tried to mimic him.

"I set oliver FREE!" Danny exclaimed.

"Bababa BABA!" DJ babbled. Danny smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You tell them bud!"

"I'm not complaining" Sam said.

———

They all walked away from the flamingos but stopped once they saw that Danny wasn't following. They turned around and saw Danny posing with the flamingos.

"...Danny, what the are you doing?" Kwan asked.

Danny looked up.

"I am one with the flamingos"

"..ok"

———

Everyone watched as the zoo keepers ran around frantically. All of the animals were out of their cages. Danny just so happens to be missing.

"You can't take him anywhere!" Dexter mumbled.

"COME, MY ANIMAL ARMY!" They all turned to see Danny run out the exit, all of the animals following him. DJ was giggling the whole time.

"WE SHALL BE FREE!"

Mr Lancer sighed.
"I want to retire"