Son of WHO!?

In which Tucker fucks up and sends Danny to an alternate Dimension and Maddie got some explaining to do.

The OG class is back 😎

Be aware, I only watched the Percy Jackson movies (don't hate me 💀) and read the first two books but that was like in elementary school SO... yeah... I'm going off of wiki rn so everyone's probs gonna be ooc. Idk the whole PJ timeline so I couldn't tell you what time this is set in.

————

Danny grinned as he sat down in his seat. He was now a Junior, and had the exact same English class as he did the year before. The class shuddered when they caught sight of Lancers emotionless yet frightening stare.

"Oh c'mon, don't act like you wanna quit you know you missed us all summer" Tucker grinned.

Lancer's eye twitched.
"You all had detention all summer because of the camping incident, and I had to be your supervisor"

"Oh yeah..."

"I'm really happy we're all together again!" Mikey smiled while holding hands with Elizebeth. Danny awed then Dexter took his Muffins which resulted in the class having to try and hold Danny back from killing Dexter and disrupting Skulker and Embers vacation.

"I need coffee" Lancer grumbled to himself as he sat down.

————

"I just want to know why... why is it that you all managed to get afternoon detention? And how?" Lancer glared at his English class who all shivered under the intense look.

They said nothing, only pointed at Tucker who gasped, offended.
"Why you gotta expose me like that! It's not my fault someone messed with the invention I may or may not have stolen from Vlad which accidentally sent that kid who may or may not have been giving Danny a hard time to an alternate dimension!"

Danny placed a hand over his heart.
"Bro.. you'd send someone to an alternate dimension for me?"

Tucker copied his actions.
"Bro... I did send someone to an alternate dimension for you.."

"Bro.."

"Bro"

Lancer rubbed his head, a headache beginning to form.
"That doesn't explain why all of you are here..."

"Love the fact that he doesn't even give a shit that a kid got sent to an alternate dimension" Ned whispered over to Dexter who replied with, "he has us for an English class he doesn't give a shit about anything anymore"

"We tried to do a 'radio rebel' moment to stand up for Tucker, because the kid really did deserve it, but the principal really did end up giving us all detention so..." Star shrugged.

(For those of you who've never seen radio rebel, here's basically what happened. *ahem* "I DID IT" "NO I DID" "NUH UH I DID" "you can't give ALL of us detention, can you?" Except yeah she can and did give them all detention AND SCENE)

"But on the plus side, They didn't take my stolen invention away!" Tucker grinned, grabbing the said invention from his backpack. He held it up for lancer to see but accidentally switched it on. A light shot out and surrounded Danny, who then promptly disappeared. The rest of the class stared at his empty seat, an 'oh shit' expression on their faces. Tucker quickly switched the invention off.