1

normally i just hangout with the guys (aka isaac, jack, grayson, carter, and joey) but today carter somehow convinced me to go over noah flynn's house with him and the rest of the gang.

i quickly check my phone and realize that i have five minutes before grayson picks me up so i quickly change into my dark blue bikini (the only one have, i haven't had the time to go shopping) which is small enough as it is and grab an extra pair of clothes and throw them into my tote. 

grayson: 

you almost ready?

                                                                                                                            you:

                                                                                                                           u outside?

grayson:

yeah hurry up asshat

                                                                                                                         you: 

                                                                                                                      i'm coming assclown give me a minute 

i quickly throw on a long t-shirt over me and grab my bag and phone before running out the door and out to the driveway. 

"what took you so long?" joey asks. he and jack scooch over so i can sit down in the backseat but even then i'm practically on top of carter's lap, not that i care. 

"i had to get changed sorry," i mumble. 

grayson takes off towards noah's house as isaac fumbles with the radio stations.

"how far away does flynn live?" i ask, curiously. 

"only a few minutes away. dude, his house is huge," joey replies back.

"and when have you ever been to his house?" jack asks.

"in fifth grade we had some project together and i went over to house, man those were the days." joey says. 

"yeah those were the days when everyone acted like a bunch of jackasses to each other and didn't even know what basic human decency was, oh wait, that's now," isaac says.

isaac, isaac, isaac, i can always count on him to be a total buzzkill but what can i say, i love the man anyways. 

grayson pulls up to this enormous house and i take it all in as the guys get out of the car. "so this is flynn's house?" i ask. 

"yep," carter replies as i grab my bag and hop out of the car. 

the six of us run up to the front door of the house as noah opens up the door, "glad to see you guys could make it and- oh, hey." he smiles warmly at me and i smile back shyly.

"why don't you guys come in?" noah holds the door open for us as we all walk in, me behind the five of them.

as i walk in through the door, noah stops me and tells them to keep walking out onto the pool area. 

"what's up noah?" 

"h-how was your summer?"

"it's not over yet," i chuckle. 

he laughs and says, "it's almost over."

"gosh don't remind me flynn."

"w-we should catch up you know, me, you, and the guys...or just me and you."

i smirk at him and laugh to myself. "maybe, we'll see flynn, we'll see."

he laughs and brushes my shoulder gently with his hand before we walk out onto the pool deck. 

481 words. 

a/n - ah kind of excited for this story! hope you guys like it so far!