2

"lee, you seen my athletic cup?" noah asks his younger brother, little flynn, as i like to call him. 

"yes asshat, i needed it for all those varsity sports i'm constantly playing, you know?" lee retorts. 

i chuckle to myself as noah smirks at me and playfully rolls his eyes. 

"hey shelly," noah calls out.

"who's shelly?" i ask, unsure. 

noah laughs at me and says, "you're too cute."

"yes, noah?" the other girl, el i think, replies.

"when did you get the boobs?" he points and asks.

i scoff as the other guys laugh at his stupid question, god sometimes i hate boys. 

"when you were away at football camp learning to be a better douche," lee replies back. "it was almost like she was on human growth hormones or something."

i laugh at little flynn's remark, and so do the others, as el finds a towel to cover up her chest.

"slinky i think you were on those too," carter says. slinky, the nickname i got when i was around two years old all because i accidentally wrapped myself up completely with my mr.slinky toy and got locked in the closet for two hours. 

noah laughs even harder at this and says quietly so only i can hear, "i'm definitely gonna start calling you that now."

"lee! rule number two please!" elle yells. 

"rule number two?" joey asks. "what the hell does that mean?"

"it has something to do with some stupid friendship rule thing they came up with when they were six," noah says, to answer joey's question.

"it's not stupid," elle replies back.

"whatever. listen, m and d are out of town friday night, so party starts at eight. don't invite any jackasses," noah says to all of us, the last part specifically to lee. 

"does that include you?" lee and i both ask noah at the same time. "ay!!!"

noah grabs a foam football from the ground and aggressively chucks it at lee, causing him to fall in the pool. i laugh at this as noah says, "don't think you're getting off so lucky, slinky." 

noah lifts me up off the ground, bridal style, and throws me into the pool. splash. i come up as quickly as I can for a breath of air and see that all the guys are laughing at me, whatever. 

"what an ass," lee says, as noah heads into the house to grab us some drinks." 

"agreed," i reply back, although i'm pretty sure he was talking to elle. 

"i know!" elle says to lee. 

i quickly hop out of the pool and grab the towel out of my bag before taking a seat next to isaac. 

"hey! hey! hey! rule number nine young lady!" lee yells at elle.

i roll my eyes at the two best friends as they continue their conversation and i begin a new one with the boys. 

"so are we going to the party friday nig-"

lee suddenly takes a big fall into the pool as noah comes out from the house, with a tray of drinks and a bowl full of chips.

"bring 'em over here!" i call out to him.

"will do m'lady," he says and winks as he walks over to the table, taking the seat next to me. 

531 words.

a/n: thank you so much for over 200 reads!! that means a lot!! i'll try to post as often as i can (at least everyday, if possible) and yeah, i'm having really fun with the story so far! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)