Chapter 20

It's been two months since me and Ryder became boyfriends. All is well and all the time, we've been happy. Our parents supported us in our relationship, our friends are there if we need help and my new school accepted homosexuality. I'm glad whenever we walked on the school grounds, the students gave us approving and gentle smiles.

"I can't believe you did that to the 'jock' Sam. Are you stupid!?" Blu screeched as she shook Sam to answer her unanswered questions.

We are here on the garden behind the school, just chillin' out since it's our vacant period. I was laying on ground while Blu and Sam are sitting on either side of me.

"What did you do Sam?" I asked, their topic picques my interest.

"It's nothing. Don't ask please," Sam grumbled, like he's embarrassed to talk about it. I rolled my eyes and slapped my hand on his back. He jumped in surprise and glared at me.

"What happened Blu?" She beamed widely and sat properly.

"Sam just slapped him like a bitch. Interesting right? And the best thing is, he slapped the one and only Drake Porter. Omg, if you could see his expression. Priceless!" She then laughed like a maniac. Sam gave her a poker face and unanticipatedly, he kicked Blu in the legs and she fell down to the ground.

I raised my eyebrow questioningly at Sam. Sam dropped his poker face and it morphed into sullen one.

"Don't make me tell you the story," he muttered flatly. I just clicked my tounge as I ignored his statement.

"Aww, sorry man. I'm going to bug you to tell me the whole story anyways," I said nonchalantly as I adjusted my glasses. "Why did you slap him?" He threw me an arid look and then turned his back at me as he wore his headset. Tsk. Rude.

"Tell me the whole story Blu," I ordered. I helped her get up from the ground and she fixed her disheveled clothes. Once done, she looked at me excitedly and beamed.

"I don't really know the whole story but when I was strolling around the hall, I didn't know that I wander near the boy's cr. I heard some noise and being a curious lad, I opened the door," she stopped. I looked at her exasperatedly as she cut off the story.

"Okay, then? What happened?" I pushed irritatedly.

"And then I saw Drake Porter and Sam alone in the comfort room," she smiled knowingly, "Drake is clutching his reddened face and Sam looked at him with wide eyes. Sam just slapped him and I don't know the reason why, maybe it has to do with their previous doings," she finished. I saw Sam in my peripheral vision discreetly grabbing his bag as he slowly stood up. Before he could bolt away from us, I grabbed his arm and pushed him on the ground in front of me.

"Oh, no. You can't run away from us," Sam squirmed against my hold but I gripped him tightly. Blu rummaged something in her bag and when she found it, she smiled in victory. My face morphed into dumfounded while watching Blu tying Sam's feet with shackles.

"Where did you get that?" I asked in stun.

She rolled her eyes, "Bag?" she stated in 'Duh' tone.

"I mean why do you have that?" I rephrased. She clicked her tounge as she locked the shackle before Sam could escape from us.

"It's not important, what matter the most is we have to make Sam confess to us. SO, Sam. Tell us what happened," she commanded sternly. Her face turned into a serious one as she waited for his answer.

"Never!" he spat. He squirmed wildly and I released him. He can't escape anyways.

Sam looked at Blu exasperatedly. "Release me," he ordered.