Chapter 21

Bradley.

His filthy name echoed throughout my brain.

"Tsk, tsk. I thought you died after I stabbed you. But I'm glad I could see you again. Never thought my favorite target studied in the same school with my brother," he said casually. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him questioningly. I'm going to ask him who is it but the gag prevented me to do it. He noticed my confused expression and he snorted.

"Pft. That's not important. The important is, we finally meet you again. How about we enjoy our time and have fun? I miss having fun with you," he smirked. He then sat properly as he started the engine.

I squirmed against my seat, kicking and shaking my body from side to side, everything! But Bradley's lackeys gripped my body to prevent me from squirming around.

"Stop fighting back, Zyron. Just sit back and relax, okay?" He mocked. Damn. If I could just get my phone and text Ryder.

My eyes wandered around the car, trying to find some escape when my eyes landed on Ryder, standing not too far away from us as he scanned the surrounding, like he's seeking for someone. He had his phone in his hand. Occasionally, he will look at it and then roam his eyes to the passing students.

Ryder!

I wanted to scream. God knows how much I wanted Ryder to hear and see me. Hell, he's just standing a few meters from us! I nearly explode in frustration and kill Bradley and his tainted car. Damn. Can this day get any better?

"Alrighty then. Relax and enjoy the ride," he announced. He then started the car and we slowly took off from the parking lot. Like as if he was teasing me as we passed through Ryder. I watched him through the window and I squirmed, this time harder. Fuck, if I could extend my arm, I would probably reach Ryder! That's how close we are. The lackey with ugly scar on his face punched me in the gut and I groaned. I stopped squirming since moving can make my body hurt more.

I looked at the window behind me pathetically as Ryder slowly fade away from my sight. My phone kept on vibrating in my pocket and I really want to get it but they tied my hands so I couldn't.

The lackeys beside me must have heard the vibration because their eyes landed on my pants pocket.

"Ah, our Zyron here have a call," the one who had a scar on his face said. I panicked when his big hands gripped my legs.

"Mhm.. mmm!" Get away from me I tried to say. But instead, the lanky one steadied my body so that the scarred man can get my phone. His hand slipped into my jeans and he smiled in victory when he finally have my phone.

"Ryder, huh? Who is he? Your lab partner?" The scarred man mocked. The three of them including Bradley laughed at his humorless statement. I narrowed my eyes at them but they ignored me.

"Hmm.. let's answer this call," he then swiped the screen to accept the call. He tapped the loud speaker and Ryder's worried voice sounded from the phone.

"Zyzy? Where are you? Are you okay? I'm here in the parking lot waiting for you but I couldn't see you around. Tell me you're okay," despite the fact that I have been kidnapped, I still smiled at how Ryder worry about my being. Hell, they have been taken me for 10 minutes.

"Mhm.. mmm.. mhm!" Ryder, I'm here. Help me! I wanted to shout.

"What happened? Are you okay?" His soft voice asked in concern.

"Who are you? And yes, he's okay. No need to worry, he is safe with us," the scarred man answered. When Ryder recognized that it was not my voice, he growled.