Art Class

= Chapter 3 =

Picture of Casper

Ryker’s POV

I haven’t spoken to him all week, every time he sees me he heads in the other direction. I don’t understand why.

At least I have art next, I can never be unhappy in art.

Casper’s POV

“Really Mrs Dell?”

“Yes really, you were the one who wanted extra credit.”

“I meant more of a “make a sculpture for the school” kind of thing.”

“So? Do you want to do it or not?”

“No, but I will.”

“Good, now put these on.”

She hands me a pile of black clothes. She’s lucky she’s my favourite teacher or I would never have been caught dead doing this.

Ryker’s POV

“Alright class, take a seat at an empty easel and take your sketch pads out.”

I head towards one right in the front of the circle, where a comfortable looking chair has been set up.

“Today we are going to be doing some still life drawing, well as still as someone can sit,” she winks and heads towards the door motioning someone in.

Casper’s POV

I walk into the classroom, blushing furiously. It’s not like I haven’t done this before, but the silence still intimidates me.

I walk with my head down until I reach the chair.

“Okay class, this is Casper,” I nod as she points at me, “and your assignment today is to draw him realistically but with your own twist. For example give him a mermaid’s tail or whatever else spews forth from the wasteland of your minds.”

She laughs and gestures at me.

Ryker’s POV

Casper’s our model?! What the even hell?

He sits on the chair in a black shirt and pair of pants and looks at the floor sheepishly as the teacher gestures towards him.

And then he starts taking his top off.

The girls squeal loudly and my jaw drops…

Holy mother of bodies.

“Okay class Casper will only be joining us for the following three days when he has lunch brakes on his schedule so you can only have that time to use him,” the class giggles again, “if you need more time you’ll have to arrange that with Casper, your project can be done in any medium you please and is due next week Friday so get busy.”

After a few more whispers the class goes silent and I blush as Casper looks at me, a little taken aback. I start sketching, this is going to be awkward.