Finding Friends

= Chapter 7 =

Casper’s POV

He smiles, so I smile back. He’s so easy to talk to and to be myself around. It’s weird normally it takes me awhile to talk to people let alone let them into my life, but Ryker’s different for some reason.

I dig around in my cupboard a little until I find what I was looking for. I delicately pull the hoodie and sweatpants from the back of the cupboard.

“These should fit you…”

I toss him the clothes and he looks at me, slightly confused, as if he isn’t sure why I have clothes more or less his size.

Ryker’s POV

Why does he have clothes this big? I’m about to question him when the doorbell rings.

He heads downstairs so I follow him.

“Casper you beast!”

A really tall guy with dark hair rushes into the room, grabbing Casper and spinning him around in his arms as he laughs, I can’t help but feel a tiny spark of jealousy ignite in my chest. A petite girl follows, jumping on both of them, knocking them to the floor.

“Jake and Julie suffocating Casper. Instead of K-I-S-S-I-N-G.”

Casper whisper sings from the bottom of the pile, his voice is really beautiful. The girl, who I guessed is Julie, jumps off and rushes to me.

“And who is this?! I like his face!”

She screams and Jake grabs her from behind, “And I like yours!”

They rush off to the lounge together laughing.

"Wow,” I say.

“Yeah sorry,” Casper whispers getting off the floor as Chelsea skips in through the open door followed by two other guys.

“Hey,” they announce together in British accents.

“I’m Brad.”

"And I’m Chad.”

“And I’m uh Ryker.”

“Cool,” they chime and walk with Chelsea through to the lounge.

“I’m sorry my friends are so weird.”

“Sorry?” I question laughing, “I love them!”