Mom...

= Chapter 11 =

 Ryker’s POV

 His voice, low and quiet, surprizes me. He goes silent, but I don’t push him. I know that he needs time to think through what he needs to say and even if he actually wants to say it.

 I gently touch the blisters, bring them to my lips and kiss them.

 I start humming a slow sweet song until he lets out a sigh and takes a deep breath in. Here we go…

 Casper’s POV

 “My mum she uh… She had to go to prison.”

 “I know you told me.”

 “Hear me out… She went to prison because she was charged with rape, sexual and physical abuse… Of my dad and I…”

 He took a sharp breath in, but I looked at him, asking him to wait.

 “It carried on for five years before our neighbours figured it out and reported it. She um… She told me she loved me… That she was doing it because she loved me. She made me do…”

 He takes a deep breath in and shudders.

 “And she uh… She used to call me her “big boy” because I had a bit more weight on than I do now. So when she was taken away I couldn’t… I couldn’t eat proper meals anymore. I could barely eat anything. My dad he… He shut the world out, only moved when he could see I was wasting away and made a deal with me. He’d order healthy food so I wouldn’t put on a lot of weight, but still be healthy. I still… I still think about those nights and every time I do I have to…”

 I turned my arm out to him again, a weird calm settling over me.

 I look him in the eyes and there I see all that I need to, the things he wants to say but can’t yet.

 I cup his face between my hands, running my thumb over the side of his neck and slowly lean forward…

 Ryker’s POV

There’s so much I need to say that I can’t construct my thoughts into a logical sentence. I want to say I’m sorry, I want to say how angry I am at his mom, how much I care about him, that things are going to get better… There are so many things…

I look into his eyes and see that he understands what I can’t say, his hands move around my neck and he moves closer.

And closer and closer. His eyes shut slowly and mine follow suit. And then I can feel his soft lips on mine, softening the cracks in me and we move together in the slowest most beautiful way. All I feel is love and joy coursing through my veins. He moves down and pulls me on top of him. His hands lock into my hair as he opens his mouth a little to allow me in.

Our tongues wage a war and eventually he allows me to explore his mouth and tongue. I lean back to look at him and worry fills his eyes.

“I am always here for you,” I whisper planting small kisses down his neck, which slowly get more intense.

I pass over a spot and he lets out a tiny little moan, cute. I smile against his neck and bite and suck gently on the spot.

His moans grow a little louder, though you can tell that he’s trying to keep quiet.

Surprising me, he grabs my hips and brings them as close as they can get to his. Damn.

 Casper’s POV

I grab his hips closer to mine, all worry erased from my mind. I feel my pants getting a little tight as soon as I begin to grind a little against him.

I stop suddenly, embarrassed.

Ry notices and laughs.

“Casper?”

He whispers against my bright red face.

“Can I tell you a secret?”

I stay silent and nod my head.

“I had the same problem the first extra sit in I had with you for art…”

Now my face is on fire.

He leans down gently, about to kiss me again when the door bursts open.