Passion

A/N

Hey everyone, this chapter has mature elements in it, please read with descretion. I would also like to hear any constructive critisism about this chapter to improve it or remove it if no one likes it/ feels comfortable with it.

xx

= Chapter 20 =

Ryker’s POV

I pace my room nervously, what if he doesn’t want this? What if he doesn’t want me?

All my souvenirs have been placed safely away, candles are scattered on the shelves, dripping sweet vanilla scented wax. I have a letter in my hand, telling him how much I adore him and how I want to share everything with him. How I love him.

I take a deep breath placing candles along the way to the lounge so that they lead to my bedroom, turning the lights off as I go. When I reach the lounge I place the envelope in his hand and whisper for him to follow the candles when he’s ready.

Casper’s POV

Tears stream down my face, the letter is so beautiful. I run to follow the candles that lead to his room, opening the door gently.

He’s standing in the middle of the room shyly, his hand on the back of his neck.

“Ryker!”

I run to him and jump into his arms, even in the dark I can see his eyes light up. He still seems nervous though.

“Cas…Casper, I’ve uh… Never done this before but I want you to be my first,” he whispers, at this point he’s acting almost as shy as I usually am.

I grab his hand lightly, pulling him closer.

“Just kiss me,” I whisper and he does.

Ryker’s POV

I start kissing him lightly; his hands grip the back of my head as my hands move to knead his back. He moans a little into my mouth, damn that’s sexy.

I start kissing him harder and as he pauses to take a breath and I move down to his neck, finding his sweet spot almost immediately and sucking on it. His moans grow a little louder turning me on hectically. I start to strain against my pants. I pull off his shirt rubbing my hands against his hard muscles. He slips my shirt over me, unclasping my pants straight after. I pull them down and off with him.

My hard length greets him through my boxers.

I pull down his own pants, he’s rock hard and bigger than I thought. He starts kissing me again, our bodies pushed closer together, getting high on each other being turned on. I pull him up and wrap his legs around my midsection, he pulls himself even closer. I stumble to the bed tumbling down with him still underneath me.

“Fuck,” I whisper as his cool hands slowly remove my boxers and graze over me, “Mmmm.”

He rolls us over and kisses my neck, trailing hot sparks all the way down my body. He grabs my hips and rubs my love handles, taking in the sight of my member. Then he touches the tip of his tongue to my head.

“Ugh,” I groan, the scent of vanilla around us begins to mix with the scent of desire.

He swallows most of me, and moves slowly up and down, twisting his tongue around me as he goes, “Fuck Cas… Casper!” He pulls away. I’m even harder than I had been.

“Lube?” He asks and I point to the side table.

He grabs the bottle and dips his fingers in it. He slowly moves down to his hole, inserting his fingers until three are in at the same time. It’s hot.

He brings the bottle over to me next, rubbing me with it and placing a condom on me while he kisses my neck forcing me to moan loudly.

“Casper, I need you,” I gasp.

He moves back from me, smiling slightly, and pulls me back onto the bed with me on top of him. I open his legs and he helps me lead my thick throbbing member to his hole. It feels amazing; my skin grinds against his as I start to move slowly in and out.

A bit of him inside hardens and I aim to press against it hard as I pass it.

He grabs my hips, moaning loudly as I continue to thrust inside of him.

“H…h…harder,” he whispers as I speed up my pace. My body runs along his six pack and he opens his legs wider, allowing me better access as he pumps himself as hard as he can over me.

“Huh,” he starts panting a little, pulling my hips harder against him as I speed up.

I can feel his length hard and pulsing against my stomach.

“Ryker!” He yells, his moans reaching a higher and louder extreme as mine do to, he reaches down to pump himself.

“F…Fu.. Ah CASPER!” I yell as I reach my climax. I thrust as hard as I can. He explodes onto my chest and his hips thrust upwards as his hole tightens.

“AGH!” I cum inside him.

We both lie on the bed shuddering and panting, fuck that was amazing.

I fall asleep.