E F F E T E

Days have passed and Taehyung's life has never been easier

Days have passed and Taehyung's life has never been easier. Living inside Jungkook's mansion was like a poison to him, slowly & painfully killing him insideㅡ definitely unhealthy for him; for his poor heart & mind, be it emotionally, physically or mentallyㅡ there's not a day that his eyes would not shed a single tear, making him to feel like shit, his heart to clench in pain & agony and to feel extremely exhausted with his life. His day were always full of crying, sobbing, shaking then maybe crying some more.

Boredom's also killing him, he was always locked inside this huge, white room with nothing to do, but, to walk around, sit, lay down, then walk some more. There's no television, cellphone, radio, or even just a book to read or maybe a sketch book to draw ontoㅡ none. And it's making the fragile boy to lose the remaining sanity left in him. That's how his wonderful day always went every day.

He trulyㅡ achingly wanted to go home and get back to his old, happy life, but he couldn't. Jungkook would not let himㅡ the raven haired male's not even letting him out of this damn room even for a second for fuck's sake.

Taehyung was busy looking out through the huge all-glass window of this God forsaken room which served as his only connection to the outside world, not that he has anything better to do than to at least admire the beautiful seaㅡ blankly staring at the deep blue sea ahead of him, a gloomy expression visible on his beautiful, ethereal faceㅡ the flat sea stretching in all directions, the gentle waves scattering the afternoon sun like diamonds across it's surface, & the seagulls flying overhead, being carried away by the cool breeze.
'Even a seagull's luckier than me...' Taehyung deeply sighed as he thought about his nonexistent freedomㅡ out of reach, completely unattainable.

Taehyung always loved the seaㅡ but he did not like it one bit as of the moment. Oh- how he wished he could feel the white sand & cold water against his tiny feet and the cool breeze against his pale, beautiful faceㅡ to be able to run freely on the wide expanse of the shore, to be able to see the world again without restraints, and to be able to breathe again. But, yet again, he couldn't.

The door clicked open and Taehyung didn't need to look back to know who it was. Of course it's the monster of this Mansion.

Loud footsteps echoed through the entire room and Taehyung couldn't help but to shiver in fearㅡ he always felt a dark & scary aura oozing out of the raven haired male every single time.

Taehyung decided to ignore his ominous presence as he continued to stare at the deep blue sea, sighing in sadness. Jungkook didn't like it, growling in dissatisfaction as he made huge steps towards his little lamb to reach him faster.