Chapter 1: A Treasure Beyond Gold and Jewels

Hey everybody this is CARPBOY009 HERE!

Alright so i was digging around through a bunch of old flashdrives and CDs i had lying around and i decided to put them on my computer (By the way i got my internet back up if you haven't noticed) And what i found was something i never really expected. What i found was a bunch of documents of a Star wars Uncharted fanfiction i wrote YEARS ago. I thought i was ok now but I was friggen amazing back then! I didn't even remember until i started reading it.

Anyway all i did was edit and make it more... Readable. As i will do for most of the future chapters of this story. Hell, i may even continue considering i never finished it. All i need is the time which, now that i graduated, i have plenty of.

Alright enough stalling without a further adue. I present to you...

This is a fanfiction, BUY THE MERCHENDICE!

Nathan Drake was many things.

He was an explorer, treasure hunter, unofficial historian, occasional Casanova, a thief, a friend, an enemy, a husband.

Nate also knew a lot of things that most people didn't.

He had discovered the truth of El Dorado, Discovered the hidden temples of Shamballa in the Himalayan mountains. Even found the lost city of Brass in the Rub al Kahli dessert.

Now Nate was in the middle of another adventure that he never could've imagined. Trying to find his way home while being chased by a guy wearing unfamiliar robes, some alien teenager (that he could only assume was wearing a sports bra), both of whom were swinging around blue and green glowing swords that can melt bullets in the air, Soldiers of some mercenary organization covered head to toe in bright White armor that was apparently bullet proof, followed by more people and aliens covered in robes running around trying to stop him at every turn and corner that he took.

All because of some kind of golden crystal Sully thought would make them a few bucks.

But this is far ahead in the story. To get here we need to start at the VERY beginning. Where Nathan Drake and Victor Sullivan were about to discover an unknown treasure that was only recently discovered in the Spanish archives of a lost Spanish War spoils, said to be sunk in the Bermuda Triangle, 130 miles off the coast of Porter Rico. Where our favorite treasure hunters are on the run with the goods but once again get struck by bad luck as the bad guys close in.

UNCHARTED: The Treasure of the Jedi

In a dark place we find ourselves, and a little more knowledge lights our way – Yoda

The sky was cloudy and dark. The ocean was calm and collected. Almost biding its time to turn into raging waves when the skies are ready for the storm cell that was approaching. The collecting of the storm was not concerned however, about the fire fight that was happening on the supposed non-existent island that shouldn't be there.

Bullets were flying around in random directions and crashing into everything. The sand on the beach, the trees on the tree line and in the forest, the crates that were scattered around the beach and in the legs of poor mercenaries that were hired by yet another criminal mastermind trying to kill the treasure hunters in their way.

Nathan Drake leapt from cover and fired several shot from his trusty .45 defender that he is never seen without, to roll behind another steel crate containing diving supplies. He reloaded his weapon and leaning out of cover continued to fire at the mercenaries advancing onto his position. To the right we can see Nate's long-time friend Victor Sullivan (AKA Sully) advance behind a stack of two steel crates next to Nate's. Sully reloaded his .44 magnum and pulled back the hammer.