Turn, Turn, Turn

"Drop the weapon."

"Coulson..."

"Drop the damn weapon and kick it over to the stairs, May, now! Now!" May complies.

"Now back the hell up! Over there!" She moves closer to Lola, all three of you closing in on her. Coulson picks up her gun.

"Talk. Tell us where you rerouted the plane."

"I didn't set this new course. I swear!"

"Don't lie to me!"

"Yeah, well, the plane just turned around, for god's sake!" Fitz shouts from inside the lab.

"How is this happening, then?" You ask calmly.

"H.Q. can override automated control of the avionics, take us anywhere they want. Let me check the instrument panel, and I'll be able-"

"No way!" Fitz shouts.

"You're not going anywhere till you explain what-" Coulson shouts, but May interrupts him.

"It's not me!"

"Why did you have an encrypted hard line?" Coulson interrogates.

"And try to shoot me when we found it?" Fitz adds.

"Let's take a breath, huh?" May tries.

"Let's not!" Coulson shouts, pointing his gun at her harder to emphasize his point.

"It was a dedicated channel... to Director Fury. That's the truth."

"Director Fury? I haven't been able to get him on the line for weeks. You were reporting to him?" Coulson asks.

"That's all I can tell you."

"Oh, just come out with it!" Fitz shouts again.

"That's all you can tell us?!"

"I'm under orders! Fury will tell you."

"What...was this an order? To shoot me in the bloody head?" Fitz shouts yet again, obviously freaking out.

"Hold on. We're not headed to Fury anymore." Coulson tells May.

"I don't know where we're headed. And I can't get Fury on the line because Fitz cut the line!"

"(Y/N) told me to!"

"Someone was talking to the Clairvoyant, the real Clairvoyant." You explain yourself.

"You were in the walls, Fitz. You want to explain why you were tampering with the plane's sat cable?" May tries turning the tables on Fitz.

"Sure, because that's relevant! Don't try and turn this around on me!" Fitz is tearing up. Coulson turns around to look at him, still pointing his gun at May.

"Fitz."

"I was trying to speak to Simmons at the Hub."

"And you needed an encrypted line? What's so secret that you-"

"Well, you tell me! Simmons and I know you two have been whispering, keeping things from us, about the drug that saved your life. Simmons is just trying to figure out how the whole thing works!"

"Fitz. Who is she talking to?" May asks. Coulson walks up to the door of the lab.

"Fitz, open the door."

"No way, not until we sort this out. I'm not opening anything."

"Open the door. We can't get anything sorted until you open the damn door!" Coulson shouts at him. He then turns to you.