Chapter 9

Eileen POV 

I woke with a start. Something was in my bed. Wait it was moving. 

I screamed. Grant came back for me. I knew it. 

Nick shot up. "Eileen!" He grabbed my shoulders. "Eileen. It is just me." 

I got out of the bed. "What if you had been Grant. I am helpless." I looked at him. My eyes were turning an icy blue. I knew I was angry, and by the look on Nick's face he knew it too. 

"Eileen, you are  not defenseless." He slowly got out of my bed. I was relieved to see him in sweat pants and a tee shirt. "Remember back in high school, how you ended up beating the pulp out of that one guy?"

"That was back when I used my anger to get what I wanted. Not very lady like." I turned to look out my window at my gardens. 

"Eileen, anyone with eyes can see that you are ripped." He touched my shoulder. I looked at him. 

"I was ripped." I shrugged.

"You still are." Nick grabbed my arm. 

Sure at one point in my life I may have spent any where from six to eight hours at the gym, I had not spent as much as of recently what with my business taking off. \

"Nick." I pulled my arms around myself. "Thanks but I am helpless. I am a frail flower. I was trained to be that. That is me." 

"Eileen." He called as I ran from my room. 

I ran to my closet and shut the giant door. 

"Eileen." He pounded on the double doors. 

"Leave me alone." I pleaded. A stray tear streaked down my face. Alone that is what I needed to be. 

I sunk to the floor as tears of hatred filled my eyes. 

"Fine." He walked away. I brushed the tears from my eyes and straightened. I stood up and walked to my clothes. Something powerful looking. A take me serious or I will kill you look. 

I settled on a jumpsuit with an extended sleeve that fell at my knees. A pair of heels and gold jewelry completed my look. 

My hair was done down in curls and my french tipped fingers dripping with diamonds

My hair was done down in curls and my french tipped fingers dripping with diamonds. An expensive diamond bracelet encircled my wrist. I looked myself up and down in the mirror and then walked out of the closet. 

I moved to the grande staircase. A short walk brought me to the kitchen. I grabbed a protein bar and my keys to my Rolls Royce Black Badge Wraith.