Chapter 19

Song- Perfect by Ed Sheeran 

Eileen POV

"Eileen?" The consultant walked out to the main sitting area. 

"Hi." I turned to her and smiled. 

"Hello." She smiled widely. "I am Debbie and I will be your assistant today." She looked at my group. "And who have you brought with you today?"

"My mom." I pointed to my mother. "My best friend, Susan." I motioned to the smartly dressed blonde. "A close family friend, Melania." I pointed to the supermodel. "And my dear friend Jillian." 

"Well welcome ladies. Eileen, would you come back with me and then we can begin." 

I stood and gathered my purse. I waved to my friends and family and then followed her into the dressing room. 

"So, Eileen what are we looking for?" 

"Well traditionally speaking, the Field women wear a long sleeved gown. Nothing to showy or gaudy. Silk, Lace, and Diamonds." I smiled. "I would like to keep the Traditional gown for the wedding and a more non-traditional for the reception." 

"Okay. So any ideas for the style?"

"Either Princess or an Empress Mermaid look." I picked at my skirt. 

"Who is your fiance?"

"Nicholas Winston." She let her mouth drop. 

"You mean the Nicholas Winston who was voted most desierable bachelor just last summer?"

"Yeah." I smirked. "Though he won't be a bachelor much longer."

"When is the wedding?"

"September." 

"So about 8 months." She calculated. 

"Yep." I nodded and brushed my skirt out. 

"Well let's begin." She left to find me some gowns and I sat going through some work related things. 

About 10 minutes later she entered with gowns in hand. "Let's start with these. Also I forgot to ask about a price point?"

"No limits." I smiled and she helped me try the first one. It was lovely with a long train and a beautiful corset. 

"Not quite as traditional as I had hoped but let's see what they think." I scooped the dress in my hands. 

"Here she comes

"Here she comes." The whispers began and I walked to the pedistal. I stood on it facing the mirror.

 "Well, what do you think, Eileen?" Debbie watched my facial expressions. 

"I like it, it has the elements I want but I think I need to try a few more on before the final decision."

"Turn around." She helped me turn and the group took in a breath.