II

I saw him in my dreams a couple of times. And the way, how he treated and loved me, got me lost in a world, that doesn't exist.

Nobody told me I was dreaming and to be honest: I was happy about it. 'Cause in my dreams he was mine.

Somebody told me, that we are all dreamers, wanting to be completely out of touch with reality. Reality was hard, more than ever, but for me, not because of him, he was the only good thing about it. Because deep inside of me I already knew, that there was no change for us to make my dreams come true.

Time by time I lost myself completely in him.

I spent nights wondering if he thinks as much about me as I did.

Why did I had this feeling, things gonna change?

I know, good things take time. But that's the point, we weren't supposed to be a good thing. So why took it such a long time for me to realize, it's not going the become any better.

He told me he hated children. And even tho I've already heard people saying this a couple of times, it still got me speechless. He had a heart full of honesty and greatness. I wanted to know his mind so badly, so I listened to his words:

He talked about his ex. The way they broke up, how he gets along, but only because I asked. I felt good to know about his feelings, because he was so hard to understand. I wanted to be a good friend of his so bad

He was my heaven so why don't he takes my whole life too?

~~~

The moment I heard, he was doing bad things, I tried not to think about him, but I failed.

The moment I realized he was bad for me, I tried not to like him, but I felt for him even harder.

The moment I saw him messing around with my feelings, I was scared of what it feels like to miss him.

The moment he left me, I noticed, I'm so into him, I can barely breathe.

Because the point is, sadly we don't choose who we fall in love with.