III

He ignored me in school most of the time. Or, I wasn't sure if he ignored or just didn't see me. I talked to him about that, he told me a lot of excuses, but never the truth.

He told me everything was fine, he acted like nothing was wrong. But I got, that there was something standing between us.

I was ready to be hurt by the truth than be comforted with a lie. Why didn't he understand?

He apologized for not having time for me. He wasn't committed to do so.
I told him he doesn't have to feel sorry.
So he didn't.

And I think he forgot.

I came to the point where I don't had to listen to his excuses or what he had to say for himself anymore, because his actions already spoke the truth.

He didn't text me, didn't want to meet. A lot has changed.

The lie: I'm busy right now. But in a week or so.

The truth: ... I actually don't fucking know.

So I started wasting days, figuring out, why he lied to me.
And then I left, ... because he never asked me to stay.

It hurt when I realized I wasn't as important to him as I thought I was.

Anyways...

The worst feeling is, when you can't love anyone else, because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.

I knew: That's what happens. You let people in and they destroy you.

Fuck, I fell in love, how did this happen?