12

Sunday, 30th March

Dear diary,
I think I've figure out all this weird little things I've been doing and feeling this past few weeks.

I am slowly becoming stiffened, I'm slowly improving my communication skills, well of course I've never spoke to anyone other than Sana, but atleast I've actually use energy for speaking.

I've been investigating it this past few weeks and found out that I've have been feeling like I'm not myself ever since Sana appeared.

And I've finally come to the conclusion that Sana have changed me, maybe?
Also I think I like....Sana, i mean of course as a friend, we are not even friends yet that's why I've come to the conclusion that it may be I wanted to befriend her, she's being super kind and friendly since the day we met but we're not officially friends yet...and I'm not afraid to admit that I wanted to become friends with her anymore.

I realized that I wanted nah I wish to become friends with Sana and come to know each other more because of today, since today is a holiday I feel bored and Sana kept popping in my head time to time and that's how I realized that I'm missing listening to her little stories and her cute voice.

I wish I could become someone close to her..soon.. I think I've trusted her, I've never felt like this, this is the first time I've ever wanted to become friends with someone and the first person I think I can trust throughout my whole life, yes I trust no one ,not even my relatives FYI.

I wish to become friends with her.

Goodnight Xx