18

Saturday, 14th April

Dear diary,
I'm glad I make it through Friday the 13th night alone in my room.

Just so that you know, about that sound thingy, well I was about to sleep and suddenly I heard a sound coming from my closet. It sounded like 'tick-tick-'
It scared the shit outta me. I tried to shrugged it off and sleep, and that's impossible when the sound started increasing! Maybe it was just my mind but yeah it sounded freaking real.

I then covered my whole body with the blanket, few minutes later I was covered with sweat, it was freaking hot so I have no choice other than changing my clothes, the hot weather and my wet clothes make me forget about the sound earlier and I headed straight and open my closet.

*GAAAH!!*

I was greeted by a...what's this thing?

It was vibrating against the wood which causes it to make a 'tick-tick-' sound.

I'm glad I opened my closet or I won't be able to get a sleep with my heart beating as loud as a thunder and my wet clothes with the fear of some scary shit taking off my blanket any second.

So I have a pretty wonderful sleep after changing my clothes

Good morning xX

(A/n)
I wasn't really going to update today but I have to...

Since its Dahyun day!!

Happy birthday to our Dahyun! Our one and only tofu princess dubu ❤️
I'm so thankful that she's a part of twice❤️

- You are our happy pill, sunshine , our dubu! We love you so much and always will!!
Once again I wish you the happiest birthday, a successful life and good health ❤️.

Bye goodnight

.........
Btw....

Earlier this evening.
I feel offended after reading a certain fanfic....dunno how to explain it....well I felt offended as fuck that I couldn't even take a proper nap this afternoon even though I had a headache and feel tired.

I COULDN'T EVEN HAVE A DAMN DREAM WHEN I MANAGED TO DOZED FEW MINUTES OFF!!

I guess I'm not as straight as jihyo anymore?
Welp I think I read too much and they are now affecting my a not-so-normal, normal life.
My life wasn't peaceful or great anyways but it just added more problem ,it distracts me EVEN MORE!

Guess I need to do some Bible study with God jihyo.

That's all
Bye goodnight
Sorry for the long ass boring author's note.