Chapter 2

~9 pm~
Jihoon's POV
I was watching Guanlin's music video when i saw a new notification says LAI GUANLIN'S SEX SCANDAL my eyes widen as i watch the video it looks so real but for pete sake i noticed something is wrong with the video it somehow edited so i don't believe it, a lot of fans were so damn angry at Guanlin? Just what the fuck?! They're that easy to be fooled with just a scandal video that looks so suspicious.

"Jihoon! Go to sleep!" my mom shout i just turn off the lights in my room as i went to my own bathroom and open the lights as i read some comments "LAI GUANLIN YOU ASSHOLE HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO TZUYU?!" yes the video is about Guanlin and Tzuyu. Guanlin must have been depressed about this i wish i can comfort him. "YOU BITCH HOW CAN YOU SAY RUDE THINGS TO GUANLIN?! HAVEN'T YOU NOTICE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE VIDEO!" I comment i couldn't handle their fucking comments those Liquid Fans! I thought.

When I saw Guanlin's Post on his instagram.

SCANDAL? believe me or not... That video is fake. To the fans that got affected by it I'm sorry but believe me it's not true...

GuanlinFans, PanSinceBirth and 989,737,525 liked this post

View all comment 738,636,829
Kim Siyeon We'll not believe you! You asshole how can you dragged my tzuyu in a scandal! How can you do such things!
Jihoon @Kim Siyeon Excuse me? This isn't Guanlin's fault and watch the video carefully! It's obvious it's fake! Think before you Click!

Fuck this Kim Siyeon! How can she blame my Guanlin who's really innocent! That video is fake! It's edited, how can they be so dumb not to noticed it!

I find myself crying as i felt pain that my Idol is being attacked by some of Liquid Fans and Bashers on social media but I'm always their to Protect him.

                       GuanlinLai

Hi  I'm Park Jihoon, I'm a fan of yours I believe you! So don't lose hope, even if you have a lot of bashers i will continue on supporting and loving you, FIGHTING LAI GUANLIN! Leave it to KARMA, i hope you're not depressed about it...

                                                        Seen 👁️

My heart beat fast when he seen my chat on his instagram! Fuck he noticed me again for the third time.

Guanlin's POV
I remember this guy, he's the one who keeps on screaming he loves me in my concert months ago, Right now I'm really depressed about that scandal but this guy instead of chatting me some bad words or mean words. Instead of that he motivates me and saying that he'll continue on supporting and loving me and he believe in me.

I somehow felt happy that a fan like him will stood up for me, I read his comments to my bashers. I felt glad about it, he's my protector.

                       Park Hoonie   
  Hi  I'm Park Jihoon, I'm a fan of yours I believe you! So don't lose hope, even if you have a lot of bashers i will continue on supporting and loving you, FIGHTING LAI GUANLIN! Leave it to KARMA, i hope you're not depressed about it...

                       GuanlinLai

             Hi Jihoon 🙂 thank you for being there to stood up for me I'm so glad to know that there is still a fan like you who'll stay by my side in this kind of situation, thank you for believing in me

Seen 👁️

I smile when he seen my reply, I'm so thankful that i have someone to talked to by now.

Jihoon's POV
Fuck! He even reply! I guess this is my lucky day! I mean night! Wahhhh! Okay Jihoon reply now yapali!

GuanlinLai

Ah  that's nothing i just thought that you might having a hard time today because of that by the way I'm really a die hard fan of yours! 😍😆😆

Guanlin's POV
This guys is really something! Haha, he's making me to lessen the Depression I've been feeling.

                   Park Hoonie

Well, haha then thank you for being a supportive fan of mine, by the way can we meet? I really need someone to talked to, you see I'm so depressed right now, it's okay if you don't want since it's already night

No, it's fine actually i wanna comfort you as a fan... And sure let's meet 😍😍😍 wah! I must be dreaming!

You sure ah? Okay let's meet in the Han River where we can be alone. I don't wanna get caught by some random people... 🙂

Sure, be there! 😃😍

Guanlin's POV
I can't help but to smile when i read what he replies and he agreed to meet me. I then went to use my mask and then wear a coat.

Jihoon's POV
This must be a dream! I'll gonna meet my idol 😍 he wants to meet me! Omg i can't wait to tell this to my friend tomorrow!

~Han River, 10 pm~
Guanlin's POV
I'm now waiting in the river as i threw some pebbles, My depression is taking my whole body! When i saw someone coming my way. It must be Park Jihoon...

"Ah hi" he said as he wave at me shyly, he's cute i thought. "yo" i said as i offer him to sit besides me. "So?" he said as he starts to sweat haha. "Why? You nervous?" i asked him as i chuckled. "Yah! I'm feeling nervous because you're my idol and I've got the chance to meet you and talked to you privately! Don't you know that i called it lucky!" i said as i pout but when i looked at his eyes it's red and puffy he must have been cry.

"Haha silly, I'm a human too ya know" i said as i then looked at the river, this place is peaceful. "Hmm. I'm pretty sure you're depressed right now" he said as he looked at the river too. "Yah I'm really depressed and it's taking my whole body honestly" i said. "Nah. That's how life is eh! But remember this whatever you read that is mean in social media ignore it okay? Their just there to spit shits when they don't even know what really happened. I believe you cause i know you can't do such things" he said, making me feel kinda relieve. "Thank you so much" i said as i looked at his eyes.

"Welcome" he said as he smiled at me. "Can i get your number?" i asked so in case i have a problem i can asked him to meet me. "Sure" he said as he write it on a paper then gave it to me. "Thank you" i said as i smiled."Umm" he said as he giggle. "Umm? What?" i asked. He then show me his bag and there i saw all of my albums inside it which made me shocked. "Can you sign this?" he asked as he blushed he's really into me haha. "Sure" i said there i sign it all. "Umm." he said again. "Hmm?" i said. "Can i hug you?" he asked. I smile and hugged him i knew it made him shocked haha. "So, you okay now?" he asked. "Yes. And it's because of you thank you , oh its getting late, you better go home now, I'll just take a taxi" i said as i smiled at him he then nod and wave at me.

Jihoon's POV
This is the best night ever! Fuck! My albums were now signed up by my idol! And i even get a hug from him! Huhuhu i wish this isn't a dream.