Chapter 25

~Studio~

Guanlin's POV
"Jihoon the money we earn in here isn't enough for the hospital bills" i said as i looked at the money we earned. When Ms. Beatrice came "Guanlin and Jihoon are you guys okay? The photoshoot was about to start" she said when she saw our money. "Hmm. Money problem?" she asked as she smiled.

"yes" Jihoon said, "Aigoo. Sorry i can't help you about it cause even me i don't even have enough money for myself cause i always send it to my family in Laguna" Ms. Beatrice said, "Do you know where we can find another work?" i asked. And she hold her chin as she think

"Umm. I think i knew one" she said and it makes us to smile brightly. "Really? Can we go there once this photoshoot is done?" I asked as i shake her. "Ah yeah! Sure" she said and we all went to the studio as the photographer called us.

~Photoshoot~

"Okay smile" the photographer said right now me and Jihoon were doing a solo pictorial for bench. "Okay that's good now face your side" he said as he take a shots of me side view. "Perfect! Now fierce" he said and i do it as i make a fierce look while unbuttoning my summer polo.

"Okay next Park Jihoon" the photographer said as i exit and Jihoon enter he's half naked! He's only wearing a trunks! I blushed and i know Jihoon is feeling the same way. He then make a sexy pose "Okay now lay down!" the photographer said and Jihoon do it. "He looks good right" Ms. Beatrice said as we both watch Jihoon.

"Yeah, he's really a good looking" i said and she nod her head in agreement. "Okay now! Guanlin and Jihoon let's start your photoshoot together" The photographer said and we both went to the studio wearing a school uniform. "Okay now pose" he said and we do it as we act happy while studying.

Well to be honest studying sucks! But we need it to be able to find a good job in the future. "Now 1...2...3 *shot" he said as he take another photo of us. Me and Jihoon were now looking at each other as we act as student and teacher, Jihoon is the student who's going to graduate and I'm the teacher.

"Perfect! Okay that's for today! Thank you for your hard work" the photographer said as he gave us our payment. We accept it as we bow, Ms. Beatrice wave at us as she said "Guys! Let's go!" as we both went to her and then we starts on walking. "The place isn't that far so we can walk" she said and we nod our heads.

~building~

Jihoon's POV
"So here we are guys!" Ms. Beatrice said as we saw lots of kids who's gonna be a child star i guess. "What's our job?" we both asked at the same time. "You'll just gonna teach those kids how to dance, sing and how to act" she said, "First is like this OKAY KIDS NOW WHAT'S YOUR NAME if he/she answered then say this NOW FACE YOUR LEFT when she do it FACE YOUR RIGHT and then FACE YOUR FRONT and SMILE" she explained, "Second when it comes to dancing you'll gonna teach them the basic dance okay step by step" she said, "Third is some kids have a solo performance it must be dancing or singing so singing is only for solo" she said, "Fourth is modelling you need to separate boys from girls then you'll gonna partner them as they walk together and then say this NOW START ON WALKING  When they were now in front of you two say this BOTH OF YOU GO TO THE OPPOSITE SIDES YOU HERE AND YOU THERE NOW POSE when they do it as they smile then say this NOW GO BACK HERE IN THE MIDDLE AND SMILE THEN POSE then after that say this NOW GO BACK AT THE BACK THEN POSE when they're done then so on"she said "Last is acting for example JIHOON NOW ACT LIKE YOU'RE EATING A DELICIOUS CHICKEN AND NOW 1...2...3 ACTION! when he said HMMM. YUMMY! it's like doing a commercial so it won't be that hard" she added as she smiled at us.

"Thank you so much" we both said at the same time. "Good luck at your first teaching workshop" she said as she wave at us. We nod our head as we went inside and lots of kids looked at us as we start teaching them.

~End of Workshop~

Guanlin's POV
Ms. Beatrice send us a message that she can't fetch us so we should go home alone and she already instruct us how to go back. So after that we ride a taxi on the way to the hospital to where Noona is confined.

When we arrived, we went to the room and saw Noona is so pale and she can't even move her body well it hurts..

"Mr. Lai and Mr. Park, Ms. Lai's condition is getting worse and worse and as you can see she's getting weaker and weaker" the doctor said. I went to Noona as i hold her hand when she smiled weakly. "G-guanlin please i can't take this anymore... I.. I wanna *gasp* rest now..." she said as tears escape her eyes.

"Noona.... Ani! Ani! You'll recover! Okay! Please don't give up! We'll gonna shopping again right?! We'll gonna travel the world!" i said as i hold her hands and starts to cry. "Guanlin-ah, please... Listen" i cut her off "No! Noona! I won't let you die!" i said.

"Guanlin take good *gasp* care of Jihoon don't you dare hurt him *gasp* and to our parents please i want you guys to forgive each other... And you take good care of yourself... *gasp* Guanlin noona loves you so much my little bro... Take care..." she said as she starts to close her eyes and her hands that I'm holding went down as her heartbeat starts to line straight.

" Nooooo! "i shout as i starts to cry even more!"Don't leave me noona! No noona!" i shout and the doctor starts to dragged me outside. "Please stay here" the doctor said as he put us outside and then went inside, they're reviving Noona but no respond until....

She's dead...