Chapter 16

Samuel's POV
I finally arrived here in korea, I went to the train station on the way to Busan to where Jihoon is, I looked at my phone and saw Auntie calling me. "So, did you know where he is?" she asked. "A.. Ani" i replied and i heard her sighed. I changed my mind, i don't want to do this to my cousin, i want to help him. "Okay then" she replied then hung up the phone call.

Jihoon's POV
"Guanlin wake up" i said as i watch him snore haha it's cute. "Ne" he said as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. He then cupped my cheeks and there he kissed me. "Good morning" he said as he smiled at me. "Good morning" i replied as i hugged him when.. "Grrr" my stomach make a sound which makes me feel embarrassed i heard him chuckled.

"I'll cook our food" he said as he stretch out his long arms and legs then went to the kitchen. I looked at the window as i saw the waves on the ocean. I feel like I'm safe in here with him. I feel happy that the man i love the most will be here with me.

I snapped back when i heard a knocked i then immediately open the door and saw Samuel! "WAHHH! COUZYYYY! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YA!" I said as i hugged him. "Ehem" Guanlin said as he looked at us while crossing his arms. "Oh you must be my cousin's boyfriend, nice to meet you I'm samuel" samuel said as he shakes Guanlin's hand gently and Guanlin respond to it as he smile.

"Jihoon, Guanlin let's talk i have something to tell you guys" He said in a serious tone and me and Guanlin both nodded and then we all sat on the couch. "SHE DID WHAT?!" I said as i gritted my teeth in anger, "You heard me, she wants me to do something to make you guys separated at first i agree but then i realised that i can't do it! You're my cousin at the same time bestfriend, i knew that it's our fate to be married with what our parent's choose for us, you see I'm already married with the girl that i don't even love. She cheats on me and etc. Now i didn't think of divorcing to her i just runaway and leave her... Jihoon i don't want you to be like me that's why I'm here to help you guys " he said as i hugged him" Thank you, i knew it that i can trust and count on you" i said. "Thank you" Guanlin said. "By the way i need to go now, i don't want you guys get caught because of me" samuel said as he stood up and bow to us as he leave.

Samuel's POV
I'm on my way to go to my house in Seoul when someone cover my nose as everything went black...

When i woke up, I saw a woman in front of me, i was being tied on a chair i feel I've been beated up, I looked at the woman and it's Mrs. Park! Why is she doing this to me?!

"Auntie!" i shout in anget as i tried to freed myself. "Well, well lool what we have here, my my are you okay? HAHA! Oh i knew it you're a traitor not following what i want you to do! Is it that hard to make those two separate huh?! Answer me!" she said as she gritted her teeth, i saw some of her guards glaring at me." Jihoon! He don't deserve this! Kill me instead! Cause no matter what i won't answer anything you'll ask! Are you even a mother?! My god! You're such a cancer in this country! You gold digger!" i shout as i looked at her with a mad look! She then point a gun on my head  "If you won't shut up I'll really kill you!" she said wow she's an insane bitch! "Then shoot me! Shoot! You fucking not good mother!" i said. "Tsk. You want it then there!" she said as she shoot me in my head.

Everything went all black and permanently there'll be no light anymore.

Jihoon's POV
I was washing the dishes when i accidentally let go of a plate and it fall on the ground and it break into pieces my heart starts to beat not normal... I've had a bad feeling about this.

"Guanlin" i said as i picked the broken pieces of the plate and didn't noticed I've got a cut. "OH MY GOD JIHOON! what are you doing!" he said as he panicked and get a first aid kit. "Let go of it... I will clean it" he said as he grabbed my hand and then cure it. When my phone vibrated, Guanlin picked it up...

Someone send us a video and it show Samuel! He's been shot in the head but with who! "WHAT THE FUCK! SAMUEL-AH! MY COUSIN! MY BESTFRIEND! NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as i starts to cry in Guanlin's arm. "Who the hell did this?!" Guanlin said "Fuck! I knew it this will happen there's no doubt! It's eomma!" i screamed while sobbing. My heart feel pain when i saw Samuel's head were shot and blood were all over his body. He was tied on a chair and he looks like he have been beated up!

"Guanlin! I can't take this anymore! Please stay here! I will confront my mom! I don't want anyone that's close to me will be hurt! Especially you" i said as i kissed him. "No! No! Please don't leave me" he begged as he starts to cry. "Guanlin, i promise I'll be back" i said as i kissed his forehead and smiled at him. "Please no matter what don't leave this house... Here it's a remote... You see this house is like a robot with you staying here you'll be safe. No one can enter this unless you tap that remote" i said as i hugged him. "Please make sure you'll be okay and go back here. I love you so much i can't live without you" he said as he cry. I cupped both of his cheeks "I love you more" i said as i wave a farewell to him. "Eomma! You're dead!" i thought as i gritted my teeth.