Chapter 27

Morning

Guanlin's POV
I woke up when i feel the sun ray touch my skin. I rubbed my eyes i saw Jihoon still sleeping as i brushed ofd his bangs and kiss his forehead. As i get up and get off the bed to prepare breakfast for the both of us as i drink some water when i heard "Ahhh! Jinyoung! More more!" i spit it out.

"love! What was that?!" i heard Jihoon's voice as i turned my head and face him. "Ahh..." i was about to say something when "AHHHH! DAEHWI YOU'RE SO TIGHT!" me and jihoon looked at each other as we chuckled at Daehwi and Jinyoung who's doing that in the morning!

"Aigooo. Those two is doing that in the morning seriously!" Jihoon said as he hold on his tummy while laughing. "You jealous. Oh i forgot i remember you said we can continue that one when we're done resting right" i said as he gulped in his throat.

I went to him as i hugged him, "Don't worry I'll be gentle" i said, as i start kissing his neck making me to earn a moan from him which is a melody to my ears. I begin to unbuttoned his shirt as i trail kisses then he stopped me as he whispered "Do you think I'll just let you do it your way? Huh?" it makes me a bit turned on.

When he blindfold me "The show was about to start" he said as i smile widely. I can feel his hands unbuttoning my shirt as he unbuckled my pants and slide it down while he open my shirt and pulled it off as he throw it on the floor. "Jihoon... What took you so long!" i whined and i heard him chuckled. "Just wait" he said.

When i can feel something is put in my chest and stomach it kinda slimy at the same time fluffy when i smell a sweet scent. "Jihoon what is that?" i asked when i feel his tongue is licking my chest and stomach. "Ji-jihoon" i moaned as i kinda feel like it. "Where the hell did you get the cake?" i asked. "I woke up early than you since i got hungry i bought a cake!" he said.

As he continue licking it and then he take off my blindfold as he tied my hands on the bed side as he kissed my neck this is new! I thought as i let him do it. When he looked at my already hard manhood. As he smirked making me to gulped, he take all his clothes off leaving him naked. Kiyeowo! God! "Jihoon! Please untied me!" i said but he gave me a no look.

Huhu! When he starts on sucking it as his head move up and down. "Ahhh Jihoon" i moaned as i pant heavily. Gosh. "Ahh!" i moaned as i can feel his teeth. When i suddenly cum he licked it as he said "Yah! I'm not telling you to cum! You need to be punished!" he said as he spank my butt "Oww! Yah! Mianhae!" i said, "call me master!" he said.

"Mianhae! Master!" i said and he stopped as he smiled and said "Okay good boy!" and then he untied me making me to pinned him on the bed and yes! I thought to myself! As i enter him immediately without any permission. "Ahhh!" he screamed as he arched his back tears escaped his eyes. "Yah!" but before he can continue i slowly thrust in and out in him as i moaned.

"G-guanlin! Ahhh!" he moaned as he hugged my neck, i kissed his lips and he kissed back. We begin to sweat as we both pant and breathe heavily. Jihoon is moaning as i give him the pleasure he wanted. "I'm Cumming!" we both said as we cum. When we heard a knock. I cover jihoon with a blanket. I wear my clothes as i open the door.

Once i open, "Yah! You guys can you please lower it" Daehwi said and Jinyoung crossed his arms as he nod his head. "Wow look who's talking" i said. "You guys were so loud too! So mind your own business! We're having a lovey dovey moment eh! 🙄 We should have interrupted you guys earlier if we knew the both of you will interrupt us!" Jihoon said as he pout.

I saw Daehwi and Jinyoung face starts to become red." HAHAHA! karma is a BITCH! "I said as i close the door. I went to Jihoon and hugged him and whispered." How about a round 2?"as i bite his earlobe." Nah no thanks! I'm not in the mood to do it again anymore" he said as he close his eyes.

I sighed as i just hugged him and kissed his cheeks many times. "Yah stop it" He said but i didn't i kissed both of his cheeks many times. He glared at me and said "aigooooooooooo! Yah! Stop" he said as he try to pushed me away. "Andwae" i said as i pout as i earn a pinch from him. "yah i can't breathe" i said as he chuckled.

I bite his hands "Ow! Yah! You shibaguan!" he said as he caressed his hands. "haha... Kiyeowo" i said as i licked his face. "Ewwww! Yah stop it! I want to sleep!" he said as he wipe his cheeks. "I don't want to" i said as i pout and puppy eyed him. But he turned around as his back face me. I draw something in his back using only my finger.

"Aish! Stop! You're annoying!" he said as he get up and throw me a pillow on my face as i fight back. "Here take this!" i said as i starts to laughed. When he lose his balance and i tried to catch him but in the end we both fall on the floor he was on top of me. "Seriously, I'm sleepy Guanlin" he said as he rubbed his eyes and yawn. "Okay okay let's sleep" i said as i carry him and put him on the bed. As we hugged each other and sleep.