Chapter 23

Jihoon's POV
"So here's the plan, better entertain your appa first while me I'll gonna secretly take your sister out of the hospital" I said and Guanlin replied "Entertain how?" as he looked at me in a curios look. "Just tell him you agree on the arrange marriage then I'll gonna text you if I'm done" i said and he nodded.

We part ways as we take a different taxi and then I start the plan "Please take me to the Taipei Hospital" i said to the driver and he nod his head as he starts the engine then starts on driving.

Guanlin's POV
"Appa, I'm coming home... I agree on the fixed marriage you settled to me" i said and i can hear that he's happy about it "Okay then" he said as he laughed. I then hung up the phone call as i starts to frown i really hate it...

~Home ~
When i arrived Appa greet me as he hugged me "welcome home Guanlin" and then i saw a girl sitting on the couch as she smiled at me... I gave her a slight smile "Okay so here she is Meet your soon to be wife Guanlin her name is Song Hye Kyo" he said as he smiled at me.

"Ah hi guanlin" she said as she smiled at me, "ah hello you're so beautiful" i said as i smiled at her and sit beside her. Keep it up Guanlin... "Oh so you like her?" Appa asked me happiness can be seen in his facial expression "Ne" i said as i hold her hand and kissed it. I saw her blushed...

~Hospital~
Jihoon's POV
I disguise as a Doctor on my way to Noona's room when i enter thank god she's awake. "Oh hi doc" she said when... "Noona it's me Jihoon" i said as i take off my mask and mustache. "Wow! What is this?" she asked me. "We plan to take you with us please go with us" I said. "But how about appa what if they find out? And how can we go outside without being notice?" she said in a worried tone. "Don't worry about that Guanlin is taking care of it by now, And since I'm disguising as a doctor... I should grab the chance to act like one" i said and she nod her head.

When a nurse came "oh doc!" she said as she went to me. I deepened my voice "ah nurse the family wants her to discharged please process it now" i said and she quickly do it as she transfer noona in another bed then we take her outside and then put her inside the Ambulance...

I quickly punch those nurse as i kick them out of the car and i drive it on the way to the airport. I text Guanlin

"We're now heading to the airport"

Guanlin's POV
I'm talking with appa and Hye kyo when my phone suddenly vibrated "Oh excuse me my manager just text" i said "Okay guanlin" appa said and then i bow as i went outside then quickly grab a taxi."Airport now!" i said as the driver drive...

"Okay be there" i replied at his text

I then throw my sim card so appa won't be able to trace me...

~Airport~
"Noona here wear this" i said as i gave her a normal clothes as i then turned around. "okay done" she said as we both walk inside the airport and thank god before i went to the hospital i grab the chance to process a fake passport for Noona...

We wait for Guanlin to arrived when we saw a taxi and then it stops in front of us "Guanlin! Hurry up let's go" i said and Noona smiled at us "I hope we'll be able to escape successfully" she said "We will" i said... "Jihoon throw your sim card now so appa won't be able to trace you" he said and i quickly throw my sim card. "Let's go" i said as we enter the airport.

"Hmm. I don't think Korea is the right place for us to go" i said and they all nodded "I think so too!" Noona said "same, but where?" he asked. "How about we all go to America? I have a house in there" i said as i smiled at them. They nod their head in agreement. So it's decided we'll go to america and i heard that the doctors in there were really professional and can be able to cure a patient who has a cancer...

~6 hours passed~

"Flight attendants/Cabin crew, please be seated" another announcement. "Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. We are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you." the announcer added. "Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backsand tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.",  "Flight attendants, prepare for landing please " the announcer added. " Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the ??? airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you" the flight attendant announces. " Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to United States Airport. Local time is 8 am and the temperature is 24 degreesFor your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.On behalf of United States Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day/evening/night/stay!" The announcer said. 

Mr. Lai's POV
What the heck! He escaped and they even take my older daughter! " I'm sorry Ms. Song but i guess i have to cancel this marriage of yours with my son"I said in disappointment. She also frowned about it and just left the house without any word. I'm screwed up...

" Well well look what we have here it looks someone is being played off" my wife said as she looked at me coldly. I just ignored and starts to think of something!

My Idol My Boyfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें