Nightmare.

He was thrashing, shaking, sobbing, screaming;
His last screamed died out, into cries

"SIRIUS !"
-
Ron was forced awake, his best friend across from him, screaming bloody murder. He jumped up, not caring how loud he was and scrambled over to Harry trying to wake him up.
No good, nothing worked. He tried everything from hitting him to gently pushing him.
'I bet Malfoy will be able to wake him' he thought.
Ron was extremely lazy but he'd do anything to help Harry, even if it meant getting up at two in the morning to see Mcgonagall.

The corridors were dark. Too dark. "Lumos" he muttered and the tip of his wand lit up, showing the way. If only he had that map of Harry's that showed who was where.

Once he made it to Mcgonagalls office, he knocked quietly and she emerged shortly after wearing a dressing gown and fluffy slippers. 

"What is so important that you must knock on my door at 2am Mr. Weasley" she asked, evidently annoyed. 

"It's Harry, Professor, I think he was having a nightmare but I couldn't wake him up to stop it" Ron huffed, panic covering him.

"Fine, come with me. We shall get Mr.Malfoy"

Together they made their way to Snapes office, Ron slightly frightened that he might kill him for waking him, although he seemed like the kind of person to sleep through the day and stay awake all night.

They arrived in front of his office door, Mcgonagall knocked and took a step back. The door swung open and Snape appeared looking ghastly, in a dark grey nightshirt with matching pants.  

"What is it professor?" He asked, seemingly more calm than Ron had expected.
"Mr. Potter has had some trouble sleeping. Could you please go get Mr.Malfoy?"
"Very well. Stay here, don't touch anything Weasley" Snape said, exiting the room to the Slytherin dormitories.

Around 5 minutes later Snape arrived back at his door, with a rather sleepy Draco who was trudging along, yawning behind him. 

"Take him, I want him back by morning. Before breakfast" Snape slammed the door shut, locking it and Ron, Mcgonagall and Draco were left to walk back to her office.

When they arrived at Mcgonagalls office, she left them and shut the door, which left Ron and Draco to walk back to the Gryffindor dormitories. 

"Malfoy, why did she want you to help Harry?" Ron asked curiously, still not sure how Malfoy could help.

"Because Weasley, Harry and I have a rather strong bond you see, something you'll never have" Draco replied, almost as evil as Snape. Ron didn't get it, he was completely oblivious that for the past 6 months Harry had been disappearing after classes to see Draco so they wouldn't get caught.

Once they made it back to the Gryffindor portrait, Ron said the password and entered, Draco following behind. 

They walked up the stone steps next to multiple paintings and into the dormitories.
Harry was wide awake now, sobbing into his hands. Ron looked at Draco with a face of sympathy then went and rested in his bed, his snores following shortly after.

Draco walked over to Harry, he hadn't noticed them walking in earlier. Even if he had he probably wouldn't have wanted to lift his head. 

"Hey, harry shh" 

Draco sat down next to him instantly grabbing Harry and pulling him into a strong embrace, kissing his head softly. Harry lifted his head so he could see Draco. He searched his face before attacking his lips in a wet kiss, crying more. 

Draco pulled away first eager to know about his nightmare.

"Baby?" Draco was being cautious with his words now "can you tell me what you were dreaming about?" 

Harry looked up, tears still running down his face.
"Sirius..." he whispered 

Draco searched Harry's face. Sirius had meant so much to him and Draco knew that once he was gone, Harry had completely broken down.

"He's here and he always will be" Draco said, tearing up a bit and poking Harry's chest where his heart was "He'll be watching you Harry, you both miss each other so much" 

Draco was now stroking Harry's hair, holding him strongly. He kissed his forehead before they both drifted into soundless sleep together. Safely.