Soulbond.

Morning came around, cold and damp. Frost was settled on the windows.

Harry woke, stretching his tired body and grabbing his glasses.

He sat up straight and saw that Ron was also awake.

'Hello Ron' Harry chirped, Ron smiled at him and laid back down in his comfy bed and curled up into a small ball.

Harry just laughed at him and got up to shower, grabbing his towel, jeans and a t shirt.

Once he was in the bathroom he undressed himself and looked in the mirror, he noticed a small picture just under neath his collar bone.

He lifted his delicate fingers to touch it. He moved closer to the mirror and noticed the shape of it...

A small green and silver dragon

What could that mean?

                                      *

Draco woke abruptly after a nightmare, his head aching and his vision blurred.

He sat up, rubbed his eyes and threw the dark covers off his body.

All the other Slytherin boys had headed out to the common room or to lunch and left Draco to sleep.

Once he was fully awake and able to see, he stumbled to the bathroom, splashing his face and bare chest with cold water.

He held his head in his right hand and sighed before looking up at the mirror.

There, under his collar bone was a picture. Similar to Harry's although this time it was a gold and fiery red stag.

He did the same, reaching up to touch it. He gasped when he tried to rub it off, almost as if it was dirt.

He gave up and pulled on a black shirt, not questioning it any further.

                                      *

'Ron, do you have any idea what this could be?' Harry asked Ron, pulling his t-shirt down slightly to show the tattoo.

Ron just gaped at it and replied with 'I don't know mate. Try 'mione, She'll probably know'

Harry nodded and put his quill down and crossing the common room to the window where Hermione sat with her bushy hair surrounding her, a book in hand and Crookshanks asleep by her feet.

'Hello Hermione. I need your help'
'Yes, I'm here. What do you need' She replied, looking up from her book.

Harry said nothing more but pulled down his t shirt again showing Hermione the small dragon on his collar.

She drew breath and held her hand up to it.

'That's beautiful Harry' she said 'I think I have an idea of what it might be but I'm going to need some held from Pansy'

'Pansy?' Harry was shocked, what could Hermione possibly be thinking?

'Yes Pansy. She's close with Draco and I can get her to ask him whether he's got one. To me it's seems as if you may be soulmates'

'Malfoy? No, that can not be true' Harry's face seemed disgusted but his heart was thumbing against his ribs and his brain was a mush.

'Actually Harry it can be. I am going to go and talk to Pansy and Blaise now, if you don't mind' and with that Hermione got up and strode out of the common room to wards the the castle grounds.

-

Upon arriving at the castle grounds Hermione spotted Blaise sat on a bench by the wall.

She walked up to him and coughed, to which he looked up at her and smiled.

'Hello Hermione' he chirped 'what do you need?'

'I need help' she said. Blaise's mouth dropped open 'you need help from me?' He asked.

Hermione laughed 'yes. It's about Draco and Harry. I believe they're soulmates'

'How do you know this?' He asked
'Well you see, Harry woke up with a small silver and green dragon under his collar bone . Those colours represent Slytherin and Draco means dragon Latin. Have you not noticed?' Blaise mouth dropped open again.

'Wow. That's a lot. I can probably check Draco to see if he's got anything. I'm not sure if it will help' he finally replied.

'I think that will help a lot. Can you owl me as soon as possible?' Hermione asked

Blaise nodded and Hermione thanked him. They both exited their separate ways to their common rooms.

                                    *
'Draco. Come here' Blaise said, pulling Draco.

'Jesus Zabini what?' Draco growled

'Show me your collar bone. It's really important' he said

Draco unbuttoned the top of his black shirt and pulled it off revealing his toned stomach and chest. Blaise looked to his collar and spotted the small stag.

'That's it! That's it. Oh my god' Blaise shouted jumping up up and pointing at his collar, smiling.

'Zabini? What is this? some kind of joke?' Draco barked 'tell me whats happening'

'It's Harry, Draco. Harry woke up with one of these. His was a tiny green and silver dragon, yours is a stag. Think about is Malfoy !' He yelled clicking his fingers in front of Draco's face.

'Seriously? No, what do you mean though?' He asked

'You and Harry are soulmates. Those are bind tattoos. You're bonded with him. Hang on, do you like him? You're going red'

That was true. Draco's pale skin was now a soft pink colour and a smile tugged at his lips.

'I've got to go ! I'll be back for dinner alright Blaise, meet me in the dorms later' Draco rushed, messily putting his shirt back on and running out of the common room to find Harry.

                                     *
'Harry!' He yelled 'Harry, come here!' Draco almost fell on harry when he stopped and held his knees breathing heavily 'I don't run so that was a lot'

'What do you want Malfoy?' Harry sighed
'I care to talk about out tattoos. We're meant to be and I needed to tell you' Draco stood up now awkwardly.

'Alright well, if we're soulmates then prove it' Harry stated stubbornly

'Alright' Draco said and he looked up at Harry's shocked face before smashing his lips onto Harry's, who stumbled backwards slightly but held his hands up to Draco's chest, clenching his fists into Draco's shirt.

Harry pulled away first 'that was something. But I enjoyed it' Harry laughed and kissed Draco again hard, both of them smiling into it.

'I guess you were correct Draco' Harry said when he pulled away.
'I guess I was' he replied.